Image Map

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Fisher Nut Exactly Snack Bites Review & Giveaway of Snack Bags + $50 Visa Gift Card

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
Thanks to Fisher for my samples for review. Opinions are honest. 

Are you planning on hosting a movie night for your family and/or friends?  My husband, daughter and I like to have a movie night at least 2 or 3 times a month. We enjoy making the time to spend together and just slow down from our busy schedules. We usually make homemade pizzas and like to have ice cream sundaes for desserts.  For snacks we usually had potato chips or popcorn, but that was until we were introduced to the new Fisher Nut Exactly Snack Bites.

Just coming out this month, Fisher Nut Exactly is a combo of roasted nuts and popcorn that is rolled into a bite sized snack that is then dipped in milk chocolate, dark chocolate, peanut butter or salted caramel.  

·         Beginning this June, Fisher Nut Exactly are available in convenient, resealable bags at retailers nationwide in the below varieties:

o   Almond Popcorn Dipped in Milk Chocolate
o   Almond Popcorn Dipped in Dark Chocolate
o   Pecan Popcorn Dipped in Salted Caramel
                        o   Peanut Popcorn Dipped in Peanut Butter
The biggest problem you will have if your family is like my family is fighting over the bags of these really yummy snacks.  We eventually all seemed to find a favorite and fortunately there was no overlap, but deciding which was our favorites led to a bunch of passing of the bags back and forth.  If I had to pick a favorite I think I would go with the Almond Popcorn in Milk Chocolate. My daughter loves peanut butter so you can imagine she went for the Peanut Popcorn in Peanut Butter. My husband really enjoyed the Pecan Popcorn in Salted Caramel.  

Go to the Fisher website to see where you purchase this great snack!

Thanks to Fisher Nut Exactly, one lucky My Springfield Mommy reader will win a prize pack which will include a set of Fisher Nut Exactly Snack Bites and a $50 Visa Gift Card. 

Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, July 12th
 Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info via email.
U.S. or Canada entries only

Want to win?
*Which variety of Fisher Nut Exactly Snack Bites are you most interested in trying
*Like Fisher Nuts on Facebook
*Follow Fisher Nuts on Twitter
*Send me a Friend request on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Friend me on Google+
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Follow me on Google Plus
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

453 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 400 of 453   Newer›   Newest»
Anonymous said...

https://twitter.com/aes529/status/618943353267335168

Anonymous said...

https://www.facebook.com/amanda.sakovitz/posts/10207429756446162

Shelly Peterson said...

tweeted 7/8
https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/618954955420930048
cshell090869 at aol dot com

Unknown said...

I would like to try the Almond Popcorn Dipped in Milk Chocolate.

Unknown said...

I follow Fisher Nuts on Facebook. (www.facebook.com/tlawoodall)

Unknown said...

I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook (www.facebook.com/tlawoodall)

Unknown said...

I am your friend on Facebook (www.facebook.com/tlawoodall)

Unknown said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter (@tlawoodall)

Unknown said...

I follow you on Google Plus (livesimply1111)

Unknown said...

I follow you on Pinterest. (https://www.pinterest.com/livesimply1111/)

Unknown said...

I am a My Springfield Mommy email subscriber.

Unknown said...

I follow you on Instagram. (livesimply1111)

Unknown said...

I shared on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/tlawoodall/posts/1015267138495969

Kristen said...

I'd like to try the Peanut Popcorn Dipped in Peanut Butter.

Kristen said...

I follow Fisher Nuts on Twitter
@rubylorikeet

Kristen said...

I follow MSM on Twitter
@rubylorikeet

Kristen said...

tweeted
https://twitter.com/rubylorikeet/status/618974873788919808

Emily said...

Almond Popcorn Dipped in Milk Chocolate

Unknown said...

Shared on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/terry.stevens.165685/posts/392202997640562

Unknown said...

I think they all sound delicious!
Did all the entry methods:
Pinterest-- aimeenoelle
Twitter-- Belmontgirl92
Instagram -- Belmontgirl92
Email-- Aimee.webber@pop.belmont.edu
Facebook-- Aimee Webber

Michele P. said...

7/9 tweet https://twitter.com/micaela6955/status/619224051031113730

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Anonymous said...

https://twitter.com/aes529/status/619255544558260224

Anonymous said...

https://www.facebook.com/amanda.sakovitz/posts/10207436434013097

Shelly Peterson said...

tweeted 7/9
https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/619316977799016448
cshell090869 at aol dot com

Shelly Peterson said...

tweeted 7/9
https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/619316977799016448
cshell090869 at aol dot com

mahnrafjtb said...

I love dark chocolate so I want to try Almond and dark chocolate.
btjfarnham at yahoo dot com

mahnrafjtb said...

like Fisher on facebook
btjfarnham at yahoo dot com

mahnrafjtb said...

follow fisher on twitter
btjfarnham at yahoo dot com

mahnrafjtb said...

sent a friend request on facebook
btjfarnham at yahoo dot com

mahnrafjtb said...

Like you on facebook
btjfarnham at yahoo dot com

mahnrafjtb said...

Follow you on twitter
btjfarnham at yahoo dot com

mahnrafjtb said...

Follow you on pinterest
btjfarnham at yahoo dot com

mahnrafjtb said...

Friended you on Google
btjfarnham at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

https://twitter.com/aes529/status/619616837970608129

Anonymous said...

https://www.facebook.com/amanda.sakovitz/posts/10207442829812988

Michele P. said...

tweeted today https://twitter.com/micaela6955/status/619620320060813312

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Unknown said...

I would love to try the Almond Popcorn Dipped in Dark Chocolate. :)

Unknown said...

We're already friends on facebook.

Unknown said...

Following your page on facebook.

Unknown said...

Twitter follower.

Unknown said...

google+ friend.

Unknown said...

Pinterest follower.

Unknown said...

Google+ Follower.

Unknown said...

Confirmed email subscriber.

Shelly Peterson said...

tweeted 7/10
https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/619688824080240640
cshell090869 at aol dot com

Shelly Peterson said...

tweeted 7/11
https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/619830067728748545
cshell090869 at aol dot com

Michele P. said...

7/11 tweet https://twitter.com/micaela6955/status/619915671997153280

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Natalie said...

I would love to try the peanut popcorn dipped in peanut butter. yarbr012@gmail.com

Natalie said...

I follow Fisher Nuts on Facebook as Natalie Yarbrough yarbr012@gmail.com

Natalie said...

I follow Fisher Nuts on Twitter @yarbr012

Natalie said...

I tweeted https://twitter.com/yarbr012/status/619934311337324544

Natalie said...

I follow you on pinterest as https://www.pinterest.com/yarbr012/

Natalie said...

I follow you on instagram as yarbr012

Anonymous said...

https://twitter.com/aes529/status/619934676908646400

Natalie said...

I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook!

Anonymous said...

https://www.facebook.com/amanda.sakovitz/posts/10207448382991814

Clair Shumack said...

I want to try the Peanut Popcorn Dipped in Peanut Butter

lshumack at gmail dot com

Clair Shumack said...

I like them on fb (ClairFreebie)

Clair Shumack said...

I follow them on Twitter (ClairFreebie)

Clair Shumack said...

Friend request sent! (Clair Freebie)

Clair Shumack said...

I like you on FB

Clair Shumack said...

Follow you on twitter

Clair Shumack said...

Google Circles follow

Clair Shumack said...

Pinterest Follow (Leah Shumack)

Clair Shumack said...

Shared on FB

https://www.facebook.com/clair.freebie/posts/996662783707997

Unknown said...

I follow them on twitter https://twitter.com/cruisinmommy

Unknown said...

I'd love to try the Pecan Popcorn Dipped in Salted Caramel!

Unknown said...

I like Fisher Nuts on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/jeanine.carlson.35

Unknown said...

I follow you on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/jeanine.carlson.35

Unknown said...

I friend requested you on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/jeanine.carlson.35

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter at https://twitter.com/cruisinmommy

steve weber said...

interested in trying the peanut butter flavor the most.

steve weber said...

I like Fisher Nuts on FB - groogruxking40

Unknown said...

I follow you on G+ at https://plus.google.com/u/0/108060037164623582890/posts

steve weber said...

I follow Fisher Nuts on Twitter - @groogruxking40

steve weber said...

We are already friends on FB -steve weber

Unknown said...

I follow you on instagram here https://instagram.com/caly603/

steve weber said...

I like Springfield Mommy on FB - steve weber

steve weber said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter - @groogruxking40

steve weber said...

We are friends on Google+

Unknown said...

https://www.facebook.com/jeanine.carlson.35/posts/10207096311508458?pnref=story

steve weber said...

I follow on Pinterest - groogruxking40

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/cruisinmommy/status/619988656644689920

steve weber said...

I'm an email subscriber - groogruxking40 @ gmail dot com

steve weber said...

I follow on Instagram - groogruxking40

Heather said...

Salted Caramel!
Heather Vogler
thriftschooling at gmail dot com

Heather said...

Following on Twitter as @heathervogler

Michele P. said...

7/12 tweet https://twitter.com/micaela6955/status/620205292542914560

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Anonymous said...

7.12 https://twitter.com/aes529/status/620205937383575552

Anonymous said...

https://www.facebook.com/amanda.sakovitz/posts/10207453165911384

Unknown said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/tlawoodall/status/620210336235421696

James Robert said...

I *Like Fisher Nuts on Facebook James Robert
mijamesr82 at gmail dot com

maryjaco1 said...

I would like to try the Almond Popcorn Dipped in Milk Chocolate.

James Robert said...

I *Follow Fisher Nuts on Twitter @mijames82
mijamesr82 at gmail dot com

James Robert said...

I *Sent me a Friend request on Facebook James Robert
mijamesr82 at gmail.com

James Robert said...

I *Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook James Robert
mijamesr82 at gmail.com

James Robert said...

I now *Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter @mijames82 Just found your blog today, thanks and all signed up to follow you
mijamesr82@gmail dot com

James Robert said...

I am now a *Friend me on Google+ James Robert
mijamesr82 at gmail dot com

James Robert said...

I follow on Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/mijames82/

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I am so interesting in trying the Almond Popcorn Dipped in Milk Chocolate!
Thank You for the great giveaway!

Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

James Robert said...

I Follow you on Google Plus James Robert
mijamesr82@gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I want to try the almond popcorn dipped in dark chocolate! Yummy.... The email I check most often is fossil316@aol.com

James Robert said...

I am signed up for email mijamesr82 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter, @taryn221. The email that works best for me is fossil316@aol.com

Unknown said...

I follow you on Google PLus, Taryn Tener. The email that works best for me is fossil316@aol.com

maryjaco1 said...

*Like Fisher Nuts on Facebook

James Robert said...

Instagram follower https://instagram.com/mijames1982/
mijamesr82@gmail dot com

maryjaco1 said...

I Follow Fisher Nuts on Twitter

maryjaco1 said...

I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I liked Fisher Nuts on Facebook as name: fiona nuyen

Fiona N

maryjaco1 said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I am one of Your Facebook friends under name fiona nuyen! Thank You :)

Fiona N

James Robert said...

https://twitter.com/mijames82/status/620216415539204097
mijamesr82 at gmail dot com

maryjaco1 said...

Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter

Unknown said...

I would love to try the peanut popcorn dipped in peanut butter the most

lmurley2014@yahoo.com

maryjaco1 said...

Email subscriber

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I liked My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as name: fiona nuyen

Fiona N

Unknown said...

like fisher nuts on facebook

Unknown said...

follow fisher nuts on twitter-lmurley2014

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I followed My Springfield Mommy on Twitter @carabao62

Fiona N

Unknown said...

friends with SM on facebook

James Robert said...

https://www.facebook.com/mijames82/posts/1636645903278606

Unknown said...

like SM on facebook

Unknown said...

follow SM on twitter-lmurley2014

Unknown said...

follow SM on G+

lmurley2014@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

follow SM on G+

lmurley2014@yahoo.com

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I friend You on Google+ as name: fiona nuyen

Fiona N

Unknown said...

follow SM on pinterest-lmurley2014

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I followed You on Pinterest as name: fiona nuyen

Fiona N

Unknown said...

follow SM on G+

lmurley2014@yahoo.com

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I followed You on Google Plus as name: fiona nuyen

Fiona N

Unknown said...

subscriber in a reader

Unknown said...

tweeted

https://twitter.com/lmurley2014/status/620216620418498560

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Subscribed to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed via my email

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Followed My Springfield Mommy on Instagram @greenavocado

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I shared this awesome giveaway on twitter: https://twitter.com/carabao62/status/620211301546115074

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

And I shared it on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fiona.nuyen/posts/10204329035975274

Thank You again for the chance!

Fiona N

Dawn said...

I'd like to try the almond dipped in dark chocolate. They sound amazing!

Dawn said...

Liked Fisher nuts on Facebook as Dawn Monroe

Dawn said...

I like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as Dawn Monroe

Dawn said...

I'm following MSM on twitter as @dawnmonroe83

Dawn said...

I'm a MSM pinterest follower as dawnmonroe83

Seyma Bennett Shabbir said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Seyma Bennett Shabbir said...

Fisher nuts follow on FB as Seyma Doris Bennett Shabbir
seyma_bennett@hotmail.com

Seyma Bennett Shabbir said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Seyma Bennett Shabbir said...

I would love to try the almond dipped in DARK chocolate!!!
seyma_bennett@hotmail.com

Seyma Bennett Shabbir said...

Fisher nuts follow on Twitter @SeymaShabbir
seyma_bennett@hotmail.com

Seyma Bennett Shabbir said...

Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
Seyma Doris Bennett Shabbir

Seyma Bennett Shabbir said...

Friend me on Google+
https://plus.google.com/106188238011535589621/posts?hl=en-US

Seyma Bennett Shabbir said...

Follow you on pinterest
seymas

Seyma Bennett Shabbir said...

Follow you on Google plus

https://plus.google.com/106188238011535589621/posts?hl=en-US

Seyma Bennett Shabbir said...


*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
seyma_bennett@hotmail.com

Diana said...

I like you on fb

Diana said...

I follow you on twitter

Diana said...

I follow you on pinterest

Unknown said...

I want to try the Pecan Popcorn in Salted Caramel.

rounder9834 @yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I Like Fisher Nuts on Facebook as Thomas Murphy

rounder9834 @yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I Follow Fisher Nuts on Twitter as @thomasmurphy40

rounder9834 @yahoo.com

Unknown said...

we are friends on facebook as Thomas Murphy

rounder9834 @yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as Thomas Murphy

rounder9834 @yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I follow you on google+ as Thomas Murphy

rounder9834 @yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I follow you on Pinterest as rounder9834

rounder9834 @yahoo.com

Unknown said...

we are friends on google+ as Thomas Murphy

rounder9834 @yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed as rounder9834 @yahoo.com

Unknown said...

tweeted
https://twitter.com/thomasmurphy40/status/620274140981919745

rounder9834 @yahoo.com

Unknown said...

facebook share
https://www.facebook.com/tom.murphy.946179/posts/911848065552897?pnref=story

rounder9834 @yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I like Fisher nuts on Facebook
Peggy Johnson

Unknown said...

I follow Fisher Nuts on Twitter
@PeggyJohnson7

Unknown said...

I follow you on Pinterest
Peggy21

Unknown said...

I follow on Google+
Peggy Johnson

John Joseph said...

I want to try the almond popcorn in dark Chocolate

John Joseph said...

I follow fisher nuts on facebook

John Joseph said...

I follow my spring field mommy on facebook

John Joseph said...

I follow fisher nuts on twitter @johnverse68

John Joseph said...

I follow spring field mommy on twitter @johnverse68

Ash said...

I'd like to try the almond popcorn dipped in dark chocolate!

demureprincess7(at)gmail(dot)com

Darlene said...

I would love the Almond Popcorn Dipped in Dark Chocolate

Darlene said...

I like Fisher Nuts on Facebook

Darlene said...

I follow Fisher Nuts on twitter.

Darlene said...

I am your friend on Facebook

Darlene said...

I like My Springvield Mommy on Facebook.

Darlene said...

I follow My Springville Mommy on twitter.

Darlene said...

I am your friend on Google+

Darlene said...

I follow you on Pinterest

Darlene said...

I follow you on Google Plus

Darlene said...

I subscribe to Springfield Mommy daily feed

Darlene said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram

Melanie Montgomery said...

I wanna try the almond popcorn in darkchoclate.

Kristie said...

I'm most interested in trying the Pecan Popcorn Dipped in Salted Caramel please! Thank you.

Kristie said...

Like Fisher Nuts on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Your friend on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Like MSM on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Follow MSM on Twitter. @kdonelson Thank you.

Kristie said...

Your friend on Google+. Kristie Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Follow you on Pinterest. Kristie Donelson. Thank you.

Kristie said...

Get MSM emails. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Kristie said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/kdonelson/status/620321608411009025

Thank you.

Kristie said...

Shared on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kristiemorrison.donelson/posts/10155768430410497

Thank you.

Pam said...

I like Fisher Nuts on Facebook as Pamela Halligan.

Pam said...

I like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as Pamela Halligan.

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 400 of 453   Newer› Newest»
 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved