
Back by popular demand.
I am going to offer another $150 coupon giveaway.
Coupons in this giveaway will have at least 30 days before they expire.
This giveaway will end on Sunday, May 30th , at 8pm
Winner will be announced on Monday & chosen at random by a generator.
Want to win this giveaway?
Get one entry for each of the following
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
*Add me as a Facebook Friend
*Sign up as a Facebook Fan
*Follow me on Twitter
Get even more entries if you
*Recommend a friend subscribe, follow or friend me.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!
I am going to offer another $150 coupon giveaway.
Coupons in this giveaway will have at least 30 days before they expire.
This giveaway will end on Sunday, May 30th , at 8pm
Winner will be announced on Monday & chosen at random by a generator.
Want to win this giveaway?
Get one entry for each of the following
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
*Add me as a Facebook Friend
*Sign up as a Facebook Fan
*Follow me on Twitter
Get even more entries if you
*Recommend a friend subscribe, follow or friend me.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

14 comments:
Subscribe to emails.
Facebook friend.
Follow on twitter.
email subscriber
denise_22315 at yahoo dot com
I follow as wiscmom24 on twitter.
denise_22315 at yahoo dot com
email subscriber....... thanks !
amylynnrt@gmail.com
FB fan
kr_moreau@ doglover.com
I'm subscribed
kr_moreau @doglover.com
I am an email subscriber!
stroker881@hotmail.com
I subscribe.
FB friend
FB fan
I am a facebook fan.
jodidawson@hotmail.com
I am an email subscriber.
jodidawson@hotmail.com
Post a Comment