Image Map

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Free Coffee Maker + Stainless Steel Coffee Scoop

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!



I posted this deal about a month ago, but it is still available so if you did not take advantage of it yet, what are you waiting for?!

I know I have mentioned a few times in the past about how much I love coffee. Well I drink so much coffee, I have gone through a few coffeemakers in my time. Check out this unbelievable offer to get a free coffee maker!


Pay $14.95 for 2 boxes of Gevalia coffee and get a 12-cup stainless steel encased programmable coffeemaker and a stainless steel coffee scoop, a $108.00 value absolutely FREE with no future commitment. Go here to sign up for this great deal!

Please note that you will get set up on a monthly plan, but that is easy to get out of. All you have to do is contact Gevalia at 800-438-2542 and cancel once you get your coffee, coffee maker and scoop. It takes just a few minutes to do that and you keep this great coffeemaker.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved