Image Map

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Housewares Daily Deal for Today: Mikasa 16 Piece Dish Set

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

Today's Housewares Deals Daily Deal is a 16 piece dish set of Compose White by Mikasa Gourmet Basics made of chip resistant porcelain. The set includes : 4 each of: 11-inch dinner plate, 8-1/4 inch salad plate, 8.-1/2 inch inch soup bowl, and 12-ounce mug.

All for only $30 (reg. $115). I love different shaped dishes to make my table a little more modern and interesting. I also love using white because if I need extra dishes for entertaining, it mixes and matches with anything to make it seem like you meant to have 2 different dish sets!

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved