Image Map

Monday, September 13, 2010

Cowboom Deal of the Day: HP Wireless Copier/Printer/Scanner for $69.99

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!



Today's Deal of the Day at Cowboom (a Best Buy Company) is this HP Wireless Copier/Printer/Scanner - for $69.99!! (Reg. $199.99) Shipping is just $5! Here is what is included:


*hp multifunction printer


*black ink


*photo black ink


*cyan ink


*yellow ink


*magenta ink


*125-sheet multipurpose input tray


*power cord


*power supply


*software


*cd-rom


*manual


I have a wireless printer, and I LOVE it - I can print from anywhere in the house! This IS a great price! The ink comes separate now - instead of having to buy all the colors of ink in the same cartridge - if you use more of one color you can buy just that color - ends up being less expensive!

Head to Cowboom now to get this great deal!

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved