Image Map

Monday, October 25, 2010

Ann Clark Cookie Cutter Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
Ann Clark has been handcrafting cookie cutters in Vermont since 1990. She currently offers over 190 cutters and is proud to be the number one cookie cutter manufacturer in the US. She offers single cutters as well as gift sets in both tradition and contemporary styles.

Recently my daughter found an interest in making cupcakes and I could not wait to show her how to make cookies. So tonight we took a little time and made our Christmas Cookies, yes I said Christmas Cookies. We started with candy canes and moved to snowmen. She loved it, what surprised me was how she was able to handle the cutters so easily, later I realized that was because each cutter has a handle making them easy to manage and leaving a clean cut line. My decorating...well that is another story, but they taste great and since I have a little time before my Christmas Cookies make an appearance all is good!

Until visiting the Ann Clark site I only made a traditional sugar cookie cut out, but you would be surprised at just how many cookies can be cut out. Plus each cutter also comes with a easy frosting recipe making cookie making fool proof.

Order three or more items and get free shipping plus you can save 10% with our exclusive code BLGA33. Code is good through the end of the year!

Ann Clark would like to send one reader a holiday cookie cutter set.

Giveaway will end at 8pm on 11/4
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winner responsible for replying with shipping information

Want to win?
Visit Ann Clark and tell me what cutter you like
Follow Ann Clark on Facebook
Tell me what you like about baking cookies
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
*Add me as a Facebook Friend
*Say you Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter

Thanks to Ann Clark for both my Holiday cookie cutter set & the winners.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

98 comments:

Audrey @ Tight Wad in Utah said...

I follow on Twitter!

Barbara Palermo said...

I love her Snowflake Cookie Cutter!

Barbara Palermo said...

I follow Ann Clark on Facebook as Barbara Palermo.

Barbara Palermo said...

I've als added you as a Facebook Friend as Barbara Palermo

Barbara Palermo said...

I like to cook cookies for the perfume that spreads in the kitchen while cooking in the oven

Anonymous said...

I like the Be Lucky cutter :) *Thanks* for the giveaway!
http://scr.im/ladybugemail

Anonymous said...

I Like Ann Clark Ltd. on Facebook
http://scr.im/ladybugemail

Anonymous said...

I like baking cookies because they're homemade goodness made with love :)
http://scr.im/ladybugemail

Anonymous said...

Following @MargieBrill on Twitter
http://scr.im/ladybugemail

emcare said...

I love the bell! It was a classic that my mom used every year. I'd love to make bell cookies with my own kids.

phxbne said...

I like Crabby

phxbne said...

twitter follower @phxbne

phxbne said...

I like baking cookies as a good interaction with my daughter

rauzi87 said...

I like the buffalo cookie cutter!

rauzi87 said...

like Ann Clark on facebook

rauzi87 said...

I love getting the family together and baking cookies!

rauzi87 said...

subscriber

rauzi87 said...

twitter follower

rauzi87 said...

myspringfieldmommy facebook fan

Linda Kish said...

I like the Inspire Me cookie cutter

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Linda Kish said...

I like the way the house smells when you bake cookies.

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Linda Kish said...

I am an Rss subscriber

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Louis H said...

I love the California Cookie Cutter

Thank you for hosting this giveaway

schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

Louis H said...

I like Ann Clark Ltd. on facebook (Louis Here)

Louis H said...

there is nothing more divine than the scent of freshly baked cookies

Louis H said...

I like your blog on facebook (Louis Here)

Louis H said...

following you on twitter @left_the_stars

Anonymous said...

i like the gingerbread cookie cutter.

Anonymous said...

i like springfield mommy of fb

Anonymous said...

i follow springfield mommy on twitter

Teresa Moore said...

I like the Palm Tree Cookie Cutter.

Teresa Moore said...

I follow Ann Clark on fb.

Teresa Moore said...

I follow you by Rss feed.

Teresa Moore said...

I am a fan of yours on FB.

Teresa Moore said...

I like baking cookies with my little girl. I love the fun we have doing this.

Anonymous said...

i like the Horse Head Cookie Cutter.

Anonymous said...

i LIKE Ann Clark on facebook. FB name albertdana arsenault.

Anonymous said...

what i like about baking cookies is the smell is so Delicious!

Anonymous said...

subscriber by email

Anonymous said...

i like you on facebook
fb name albertdana arsenault

Anonymous said...

i follow you on twitter
twitter name DayLeeDana

Kimberly said...

I like the Desire cutter. It looks like the perfectly shaped heart. :)
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Kimberly said...

My favorite part of baking cookies is eating the dough. I know it's immature, but I love it.
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

LJD said...

I love the "My Prince" cookie cutter! I'd love to use that and the Princess cutter to do a Frog Prince birthday party for my 7 year old. It would be so much fun!

LJD said...

Following you via twitter (Danni_LJD). oh, and my email is peytonsmomie at hotmail dot com.

LJD said...

The thing I like best about baking cookies is the look of happiness and capability on my kid's faces when they see the final product they helped to create!

Joy @ Joy Of Desserts said...

I follow you on Twitter @JoyOfDesserts

Joy @ Joy Of Desserts said...

I love to bake cookies and other desserts because it turns a house into a home with delicious smells, it makes everybody smile, and it makes family and friends feel so very special. :-)

Joy @ Joy Of Desserts said...

I'm a subscriber via my Google Reader.

Ronda said...

I love the Angel.

rrudnick@netnet.net

Ronda said...

I follow you on Twitter.

rrudnick@netnet.net

Ronda said...

I subscribe to your emails.

rrudnick@netnet.net

Ronda said...

I love baking cookies with my girls and the smile on their faces.

rrudnick@netnet.net

Joy @ Joy Of Desserts said...

What a great website Ann has, even with lots of recipes, and so many great and well-shaped cookie cutters. It's a hard choice, but I especially liked the hard-to-find cutters like the state shapes and the beautiful fleur de lis.

Our Little Group said...

I like the baby carriage cookie cutter set
couponinggirl at gmail dot com

Our Little Group said...

I like Ann clark via FB
Heather SAving
couponinggirl at gmail dot com

Our Little Group said...

I love trying new recipes and eating cookie dough when baking cookies :)
couponinggirl at gmail dot com

Our Little Group said...

I subscribe via google reader
couponinggirl at gmail dot com

Our Little Group said...

I'm friends w/ you on FB
heather SAving
couponinggirl at gmail dot com

Our Little Group said...

I like you on FB
heather saving
couponinggirl at gmail dot com

Baby Mama said...

I like the snowflake cookie cutter
sarahlovesvegas@hotmail

Baby Mama said...

My fav part is eating them
sarahlovesvegas@hotmail

Heidi said...

I really like the Diva cookie cutter.
heidikittelson at gmail dot com

Baby Mama said...

Im a facebook fan
sarahlovesvegas@hotmail

Heidi said...

My favorite part about making cookies is decorating them.
heidikittelson at gmail dot com

Heidi said...

Follow you on twitter. (@hkittelson)
heidikittelson at gmail dot com

Heather Kelly said...

I like the Bell shaped cookie cutter.

Heather K.
mysticbutterfly37 at yahoo.com

Heather Kelly said...

I love knowing when I am baking cookies, etc. that I am putting love into what I am cooking for others. I get requests all the time from my husband's co-workers for the same cookies every holiday.

Heather Kelly said...

I subscribe to your site via RSS reader.

Heather K.
mysticbutterfly37 at yahoo.com

Heather Kelly said...

I follow you on Twitter.

http://www.twitter.com/matthewsmommy

Heather K.
mysticbutterfly37 at yahoo.com

Amy said...

I like her christmas set!

Amy said...

I'm a subscriber

Amy said...

I'm not really a cookie eater, but I love baking and decorating them with my son!

Amy said...

I like baking cookies so I can eat them!
amy@savinginstlouis.com

Amy said...

I like you on FB
amy@savinginstlouis.com

Ashley R said...

I like the Maple Leaf cookie cutter. Great for fall!
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

Ashley R said...

"Like" Ann Clark on FB! (Ashley Reynolds)
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

Ashley R said...

My favorite part about baking cookie is the cookie dough--eating it of course. But I also love when a cookie comes out perfectly baked and soft. Scrumptiously delicious!
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

Ashley R said...

Subscribe to your RSS feed via google reader!
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

ACMommy3 said...

I visited her site, lovely cutters! I like the Christmas Angel and the Christmas ornament cookie cutters.

Unknown said...

I love the Christmas ornament cookie cutters!

amylynne said...

I like the snowflake cookie cutter.

amylynne said...

I like the fresh baked cookie taste

amylynne said...

subscribe.

amylynne said...

fb friend

Julia said...

fb friend

Julia said...

like msm on fb

Julia said...

subscribe to msm

Julia said...

I like the dragonfly cookie cutter

Julia said...

fb friend

Julia said...

I enjoy baking cookies with family. It is a great bonding time.

Little Miss Sunshine said...

I love the "Fly" cookie cutter. (It's a dragonfly!)

Little Miss Sunshine said...

I follow Ann Clark on fb (Missy Sunshon)

Little Miss Sunshine said...

My favorite part of making cookies is EATING THEM! I also love how good they make my house smell, and decorating them is fun.

Little Miss Sunshine said...

I like My Springfield Mommy on fb.

A Mom's Choice said...

I enjoy baking with my daughter. She's in love with it. She'll watch cake boss and the food network cake shows like they are going out of style.

A Mom's Choice said...

I want the dog bone cookie cutter amomschoice gmail dot com

A Mom's Choice said...

following you on twitter. amomschoice

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved