Beecology brings the best of nature to you by offering products for your hair, skin and lips. Their products are all natural and free of sulfates and paraben. All products are made in small batches and made by the family that owns the company.Beecology sent me two body washes and a lip balm to try. I have always been a fan of "bee" products and this is no exception. Aside from knowing that I am using an all natural product I like that each product leaves your skin feeling and smelling great. The lip balm is my favorite, it does not feel sticky and has a "burn" to it which is a must in my opinion.
My Springfield Mommy readers can save 30% when they use code Springfield at checkout. Beecology would like to send one reader a lip balm get set.
Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, November 7th
Winner will be chosen by Random.org and announced on Monday
Winners are responsible for replying with shipping info.
Want to win?
Mandatory Entry:
Visit Beecoloy and tell me what product you like
Like Beecoloy on Facebook
Follow Beecoloy on Twitter
You will earn additional entries when you:
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
*Add me as a Facebook Friend
*Say you Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter
Thanks Beecology for my sample pack and the winners.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

60 comments:
I'd like to try the All Natural Sulfate-Free Shampoo. Thanks for the review and giveaway!
jackievillano at gmail dot com
I subscribe via email
jackievillano at gmail dot com
I'd like to try the all natural hair conditioner
msboatgal at aol.com
I like beecology on fb
msboatgal at aol.com
your facebook friend
msboatgal at aol.com
I want to try the Peppermint Lip Balm
I follow Beecology on Facebook (Michele Caldwell Lawrence) and Twitter (@rlawrence110)
rlawrence110@yahoo.com
I'm a GFC follower
Michele
rlawrence110@yahoo.com
I follow you on Twitter
@rlawrence110
rlawrence110@yahoo.com
I like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
Michele Caldwell Lawrence
rlawrence110@yahoo.com
twitter follower for myspringfieldmommy
like myspringfieldmommy
facebook fan for myspringfieldmommy
subscriber
I like the Buzz Balm "Super Sting" Peppermint Lip Balm!
Beecoloy facebook fan
Beecoloy twitter fan
I think that I would like the bodywash.
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com
I am a facebook fan of beecology
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com
I subscribe to msm
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com
I am a facebook friend of msm
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com
I like msm on facebook
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com
I follow msm on twitter
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com
I like the All Natural Honey & Botanical Sulfate-Free Shampoo!
silverbella11 at gmail dot com
Subscribed to My Springfield Mommy's RSS feed!
silverbella11 at gmail dot com
You're my FB friend!
Silver Bella
silverbella11 at gmail dot com
Following you on Twitter as @silverbella11
silverbella11 at gmail dot com
I'd like the original honey hand & body cream
lkish77123 at gmail dot com
I am an Rss subscriber
lkish77123 at gmail dot com
I like the All Natural Grapefruit & Lemongrass Body Wash.
liked Beecology on fb (Missy Sunshon)
P.S. I don't do twitter, so I hope you don't mind if I skip that entry...
like My Springfield Mommy on fb.
I visited Beecology -- and like the Original Honey Hand & Body Cream!
I love the All Natural Grapefruit & Lemongrass Body Wash
Thank you for hosting this giveaway
schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com
I like Beecology on facebook (Louis Here)
following @Beecology on twitter @left_the_stars
I like your blog on facebook (Louis Here)
following you on twitter @left_the_stars
I would love to try to the buzz balm
chinaadoptmom @gmail.com
I like Beecology on FB
chinaadoptmom @gmail.com
MSM subscriber
chinaadoptmom @gmail.com
Like MSM on FB
chinaadoptmom @gmail.com
Like beecologyon fb
Dushane_r@msn.com
Follow be ecology on twitter
Like you on fb
Follow you on Twitter
I like the all natural body wash
like beecology on fb
I would like to try the Sulfate-Free Shampoo
sarahlovesvegas@hotmail
I would love to try the Hand and Body cream.
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
I am an email subscriber to MSM.
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
I follow MSM on twitter.
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
I like MSM on facebook.
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
I am a friend of yours on facebook.
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
i like the hand and body cream
fb friend
twitter follower
like beecology on fb
twitter beecology
subscribe to msm
said I like msm on fb
Post a Comment