
I know I just put up the Groupon list for the day and this was included, but it is such a great deal I wanted to highlight it!
Today only on Groupon you can get a $40 gift certificate to The Body Shop for only $20!!! This is the big deal in most cities across the country.
The rules on this are:
So head to Groupon now and get in on this great deal.
Today only on Groupon you can get a $40 gift certificate to The Body Shop for only $20!!! This is the big deal in most cities across the country.
The rules on this are:
- Expires Feb 25, 2011
- Limit 2 per person. Limit 1 per visit. In-store only. May use with "Love Your Body Club" discount, and is valid toward sale items. Must use in 1 visit, no cash back. Non-transferable. Not valid with other offers or toward gift card purchases.
So head to Groupon now and get in on this great deal.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:
Post a Comment