
There is nothing worse than fighting with cold feet, blisters, bunching socks, snags in tights or your socks peeking out of your boots.
The "Ah Ha" moment for founder, Shelby Mason came on a cold Chicago day during a normally uneventful business trip. While walking through an airport security line, Shelby removed her fashionable boots to reveal not only her gray tights, but an old pair of white tube socks “borrowed” from her father months before for extra comfort and warmth. (Ugh!). Worse yet, one sock had slid down her ankle allowing the zipper to snag what was a brand new pair of tights. Disgraced but determined,Shelby spent the entire flight wondering why she couldn’t have a cute, quality tight combined with a cozy foot bed to wear with her boots? By the time she landed, Bootights was taking off.
With the exception of sandals I do not like wearing shoes without socks. When it comes to boots I wear tights. I know it has been a little warm to be wearing boots around but this past week I have been (in my house of course). I expected the longer I wore the boots that the tights would slide down, but never once did it happen. I also expected that once I wash them it would cause them to want to slide and again they stayed in place. They are also very comfortable and just the right thickness to not be uncomfortable. I think the true test will be if they keep my toes warm when the snow comes....I guess time will tell!
If you don't believe me, check out the BUZZ for yourself!
Bootights would like to send one reader a pair of tights.
The "Ah Ha" moment for founder, Shelby Mason came on a cold Chicago day during a normally uneventful business trip. While walking through an airport security line, Shelby removed her fashionable boots to reveal not only her gray tights, but an old pair of white tube socks “borrowed” from her father months before for extra comfort and warmth. (Ugh!). Worse yet, one sock had slid down her ankle allowing the zipper to snag what was a brand new pair of tights. Disgraced but determined,Shelby spent the entire flight wondering why she couldn’t have a cute, quality tight combined with a cozy foot bed to wear with her boots? By the time she landed, Bootights was taking off.
With the exception of sandals I do not like wearing shoes without socks. When it comes to boots I wear tights. I know it has been a little warm to be wearing boots around but this past week I have been (in my house of course). I expected the longer I wore the boots that the tights would slide down, but never once did it happen. I also expected that once I wash them it would cause them to want to slide and again they stayed in place. They are also very comfortable and just the right thickness to not be uncomfortable. I think the true test will be if they keep my toes warm when the snow comes....I guess time will tell!
If you don't believe me, check out the BUZZ for yourself!
Bootights would like to send one reader a pair of tights.
Giveaway will end at 8pm on Wednesday, October 20th
Winner chosen by Random.org and announced on Thursday
Winner is responsible to respond with contact info.
Want to win?
Visit Bootights and tell me what item you like & why
Tell a friend about Booktights
Like Bootights on Facebook
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
*Add me as a Facebook Friend
*Say you Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter
Thank you to Bootights for both my pair and the winner pair of bootights.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

48 comments:
facebook fan with myspringfieldmommy
told a friend about bootights
fan with bootights on facebook
twitter follower
subscriber
like myspringfieldmommy!!
I would love the jet, chocolate, and gray bootight! These would go great with all my boots! Also, I love the fact the tight are light, breathable and won't fall down during the day!
I like the mid calf and that it has extra cushioning in the toe and heel
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
I told a friend about Bootights.
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
I subscribe to My Springfield Mommy via Reader and email
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
I requested you as a friend on Facebook
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
I left a comment on My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
I follow you on Twitter as Darlene7
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
I like the Mid-Calf Bootight. Would be perfect with my boots.
raceracegirl at yahoo dot com
Told a friend about bootights.
raceracegirl at yahoo dot com
I like Bootights on Facebook.
raceracegirl at yahoo dot com
I'd like the Mid-Calf Bootight in Jet color. I think this is such an ingenious idea!
aigcanada7 at hotmail dot com
"like" you on facebook (hannah kn..)
aigcanada7 (at) hotmail [dot] com
"like" bootights on facebook (hannah kn..)
aigcanada7 (at) hotmail [dot] com
subscriber via email
aigcanada7 (at) hotmail [dot] com
follow you on twitter (achrissmile)
aigcanada7 at hotmail [dot] com
Im your friend on fb (hannah kn..)
aigcanada7 at hotmail dot com
I like the Charcoal with matching socks
orangeaugust at yahoo dot com
Like Bootights on Facebook
follow you on twitter
I like Bootight Core Mid Cal Height in Jet because these would be great to wear with my boots instead of socks.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I like Boothights on FB - Janet Fri
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I am email subscribed.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I like you on FB - Janet Fri
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I follow you on Twitter - Janetfaye
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I like the Jet Boot Tights. I wish I would have thought of this! I always wear a pair of my fiance's sports socks with boot in the winter for the added warmth!
kirbycolby at gmail dot com
i like the chocolate Mid-Calf Bootight
onecrypticmama AT yahoo DOT com
I like the Mid- calf Chocolate Boottight! I have several pairs of boots that would go great with!
avalenti6936 at yahoo dot com
Thank u you for the chance to win!
I told my mom about Boottights! :) She thought it was a great idea as well!
avalenti6936 at yahoo dot com
thanks!
I "Liked" Boottights on facebook! Manda Valenti
avalenti6936 at yahoo dot com
"Like" My Springfield Mommy on Facebook :) Manda Valenti
avalenti6936 at yahoo dot com
thanks!
Following you on Twitter as @MandaPanda429 :)
avalenti6936 at yahoo dot com
thanks!!
told my friend Manda about bootights!
onecrypticmama AT yahoo DOT com
I like the Bootights Sophisticated Herringbone Mid-Calf socks and tights.
I like the fact that they are cotton and have a non binding band.
Tchoplin2009@gmail.com
like Bootights on fb
Teresa Inscoe Choplin
Tchoplin2009@gmail.com
subscribe via google
Tchoplin2009@gmail.com
already a fb friend
Teresa Inscoe Choplin
Tchoplin2009@gmail.com
already following you on twitter
Tichoplin2009
Tchoplin2009@gmail.com
I like that these would keep my toes nice and toasty while wearing boots and a skirt on Sunday at church. I hate cold feet! That's why I would love these!
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
"Like" Bootights on FB! (Ashley Reynolds)
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
Subscribe to your RSS feed via google reader!
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
"Like" My Springfield Mommy on FB! (Ashley Reynolds)
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
Follow you on twitter! (@reynoldsmom)
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
Post a Comment