Image Map

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Christmas Gift Book Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

"The Christmas Gift" follows two sixth grade boys, Scott and Ben, and their amazing friendship...one that started as bully and victim. Their relationship becomes a unique and unlikely friendship. It is one that is based upon forgiveness and understanding.

"The Christmas Gift" will suck you in and take you on an amazing ride. One that will touch you deeply and make you think of your own life and relationships. This is one of those books that will stick with you long after you finish reading it.

You can visit Amazon and pick up this book from $11.07

Thanks to Jane Wesman Public Relations, one lucky My Springfield Mommy reader will win a copy of this book.

Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, October 31st
Winner will be chosen by Random.org and announced on Monday
Winner is responsible for replying with shipping info.

Want to win?
*Like The Christmas Gift on Facebook
Share a Christmas Story that impacted your life
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
*Add me as a Facebook Friend
*Say you Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter

Thanks to Jane Wesman Public Relations for the review copy as well as the copy for the giveaway winner.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

32 comments:

aharvey91 said...

just read the book summary and it sounds great i haven't found any books lately that i like much but this sounds right up my alley...im a friend on facebook and twitter and i like ur facebook page

rauzi87 said...

Christmas Story fan

rauzi87 said...

subscriber

Anonymous said...

I Like The Christmas Gift on Facebook :) *Thanks* for the giveaway!
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

April said...

Like The Christmas Gift on Facebook
orangeaugust at yahoo dot com

April said...

Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy

April said...

I'm your Facebook Friend

April said...

said I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

April said...

follow you on twitter

one frugal lady said...

When I was a kid, my parents made me volunteer every year to help out the homeless. I hated it at the time, but now I love to do the same with my kids!
onecheaplady@yahoo.com

hendy said...

When I was younger, every Christmas Eve we would go to Harvesters, a local food pantry, and stock, hand out, and organize food for the community in need of food.
hmhenderson AT yahoo DOT com

hendy said...

Follow you on Twitter @HendyMartin
hmhenderson AT yahoo DOT com

hendy said...

Subscribe to feed via google reader
hmhenderson AT yahoo DOT com

Donna said...

I subscribe via Google Reader

Donna said...

I follow you on twitter (malar2)

Unknown said...

I like on FB

Unknown said...

I like the Christmas Gift on FB ;-)

Shelley said...

A Christmas story that impacted my life-my 10 year old daughter was born on Christmas morning! Best present ever!

mdlangmead at gmail dot com

Shelley said...

Like you on Facebook!

Julia said...

Like The Christmas Gift on Facebook

Julia said...

My grandfather used to always dress up as Santa. This is one of the best memories I have of him.

Julia said...

Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy

Julia said...

Facebook Friend

Julia said...

I said I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

Susan said...

I follow MSM on twitter.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Susan said...

I am a facebook friend of yours.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Linda Kish said...

I am an Rss subscriber

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

aharvey91 said...

i like msm on facebook

aharvey91 said...

following msm on twitter

aharvey91 said...

my springfield mommy subscriber

aharvey91 said...

facebook friend

aharvey91 said...

i like the christmas gift on facebook

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved