If you have a child that is a fan of Dora the Explorer, they will love taking pictures of her adventures with the Dora the Explorer Talking Digital Camera. This camera says three different phrases as they take pictures and the internal memory holds up to 120 images. Plus, it comes with Dora SnapShots software so that they can create albums, write a story, and play 5 games.My daughter got really excited as soon as you saw the camera in the packaging. She could not wait to get her hands on the camera and start taking pictures. The battery compartment is secured with a very tiny screw, so we had to locate an eyeglass screwdriver first before she could get started. Once we got the batteries in the camera and turned the camera on, she ran around the house snapping pictures and laughing when Dora talked to her.
Thanks to Sakar and SSPR one lucky My Springfield Mommy will win a Dora the Explorer Talking Digital Camera.
Giveaway will end at 8pm on Wednesday, October 20th
Winner chosen by random.org and announced on Thursday
Winner is responsible for responding with shipping information.
Want to win?
*Tell me what you think your kids will want to take pictures of
*Share your story on Facebook
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
*Add me as a Facebook Friend
*Say you Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter
Thanks to Sakar and SSPR for supplying me with a camera for review and one for the giveaway.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

108 comments:
my daughter would want to take pictures of her friends
meandi09@yahoo.com
Subscribe by e-mail
My daughter sneaks my camera all of the time and I find pics she has taken. It's about time my lil photographer gets a camera of her own to take all those pics of birds outside and all of her stuffed animals. ;o)
I'd love to win this for my niece and she would take pictures of her mommy and daddy! :)
Seasidesmitten@aol.com
I subscribe via email.
Seasidesmitten@aol.com
My nephew would immediately go outside and take pictures of the squirrels and rabbits in our backyard-he love them
hmhenderson AT yahoo DOT com
Follow you on Twitter @HendyMartin
hmhenderson AT yahoo DOT com
Subscribe to feed via google reader
hmhenderson AT yahoo DOT com
My niece would want to take a picture of her stuffed animals!
CLOTHED MUCH, a modest fashion blog
My son is just discovering cameras & keeps trying to take our pictures.
chinaadoptmom @gmail.com
Ava will want to take pictures of her friends and their cats.
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
I subscribe to My Springfield Mommy via Reader and email
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
I requested you as a friend on Facebook
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
I left a comment on My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
I follow you on Twitter as Darlene7
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca
My kids will probably enjoy it with their friends.
raceracegirl at yahoo dot com
I say I like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook.
raceracegirl at yahoo dot com
My daughter would take pictures of everything, she loves dora and loves to pose for the camera.
sweokgrl@gmail.com
I subscribed via reader and email
sweokgrl@gmail.com
I liked on facebook (Ariel Tempest)
sweokgrl@gmail.com
I left message on facebook wall (Ariel Tempest)
sweokgrl@gmail.com
I followed on twitter (bdiane34)
sweokgrl@gmail.com
My daughter loves to take pictures of people, especially her cousins!
thransom@gmail.com
I subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
thransom@gmail.com
I added you as a Facebook Friend
(T.h.Ransom)
thransom@gmail.com
I wrote that I liked My Springfield Mommy on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=442118776525&id=173157861525
thransom@gmail.com
I know it's going to be her baby sister.
Theresa N
weceno(at)yahoo(dot)com
My kids would most likely take pictures of themselves and the cats.
I am your friend on facebook.
I follow you on twitter (kezzygibbs)
She would love to take pictures of her sisters, dog, friends and anything outside.
rrudnick@netnet.net
I subscribe to your emails.
rrudnick@netnet.net
I don't have kids yet but would love to win this for my little niece. She would love to take pictures of the geese at the zoo and so would her big brother!
aigcanada7 at hotmail dot com
subscriber via email
aigcanada7 (at) hotmail [dot] com
"like" you on facebook (hannah kn..)
aigcanada7 (at) hotmail [dot] com
Im your friend on fb(hannah kn..)
aigcanada7 at hotmail dot com
My son would like to take pics of his baby sister!
orangeaugust at yahoo dot com
Said I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
I think my daughter would take pictures of her sister, my husband and I, the cat, and her bear!
marysa at marysa dot com
I am a subscriber
Marysa {at} marysa {dot} com
I am a facebook fan.
Marysa N - Marysa {at} marysa {dot} com
I follow you on Twitter (Marysa1)
Marysa {at} marysa {dot} com
I left a comment that I like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook :)
marysa at marysa dot com
My grandchildren would take a picture of their new puppy.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I am email subscribed.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I like you on FB - Janet Fri
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
My son would enjoy taking pictures of his family, different object around the house that captures his attention & animals!
silverbella11 at gmail dot com
I follow you on Twitter - Janetfaye
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
Subscribed to My Springfield Mommy in RSS google reader!
silverbella11 at gmail dot com
Added you as a Facebook Friend!
Silver Bella
silverbella11 at gmail dot com
Following you on Twitter as @silverbella11
silverbella11 at gmail dot com
right now my kids would probably take pictures of all of the pumpkins
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com
i subscribe to msm
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com
I am a facebook friend of msm
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com
i like msm on facebook
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com
i follow msm on twitter
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com
each other
email subsciber
like you on facebook
follow you on twitter-vickers2622
I think the most popular photography subject would be the dog. :)
kirbycolby at gmail dot com
I follow you on twitter @Aerated. thank you!
kirbycolby at gmail dot com
My daughter would take pictures of her brother!
Thanks!
fineinsanity {at} live {dot} com
I'm your Facebook Follower! (Sheila Hickmon)
fineinsanity {at} live {dot} com
My daughter would love taking pictures of everything I'm sure!
cluelessme8(at)hotmail(dot)com
I think my kids would take pictures of everything! They have a fake camera that they pretend to take pictures of what they are doing all the time. Thanks!
mommys3lilbirds at gmail dot com
My daughter would totally take pictures of butterflies first!!
onecheaplady@yahoo.com
I subscribe with google reader!
mommys3lilbirds at gmail dot com
I follow you on twitter as hell_0kitty
mommys3lilbirds at gmail dot com
My daughter would take a picture of our horse, she loves them.
huntandride@hotmail.com
Facebook friend. jennifer horn
huntandride@hotmail.com
Subscribe in Google Reader.
huntandride@hotmail.com
Twitter folower. @jen_r_horn
huntandride@hotmail.com
My son loves taking pictures of our dog and of family members when they come to visit! It would be great to have his own camera!
mattschmunk at gmail dot com
Subscribed in Google Reader.
mattschmunk at gmail dot com
Following you on twitter. matt0701
mattschmunk at gmail dot com
My son would take pictures of the floor no doubt, but would hopefully improve!
jltreasure at gmail
The kids will take pictures of trees, bugs, pets and eachother.
supergrand2009@yahoo.com
Like on FB-shirley e
supergrand2009@yahoo.com
Follow on twitter @countrynest
supergrand2009@yahoo.com
like you on facebook
my son would take pics of his sis
subscribed through google
follow you on twitter @singsongsarah
My boys would take pics of random stuff...like rocks, leaves, cars, tractors, mommy, daddy, etc.
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
I subscribe via email to MSM.
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
I am a friend of yours on Facebook.
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
My son would take pics of me!
sarahlovesvegas@hotmail
I like you on fb
sarahlovesvegas@hotmail
I think the kids would take pictures of each other...and the dogs! Thanks!
jackievillano at gmail dot com
I subscribe via email
jackievillano at gmail dot com
most kids like taken pictures of there friends
joretta933@roadrunner.com
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
joretta933@roadrunner.com
Add me as a Facebook Friend
joretta933@roadrunner.com
Follow on Twitter
joretta933@roadrunner.com
i think most kids like taken pictures of there friends
joretta933@roadrunner.com
i Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
joretta933@roadrunner.com
Add me as a Facebook Friend
joretta933@roadrunner.com
Add me as a Facebook Friend
joretta933@roadrunner.com
Add me as a Facebook Friend
joretta933@roadrunner.com
Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
joretta933@roadrunner.com
Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
joretta933@roadrunner.com
Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
joretta933@roadrunner.com
Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
joretta933@roadrunner.com
Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
joretta933@roadrunner.com
Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
joretta933@roadrunner.com
He would take lots of pics of the cat
floatingonabiscuit@gmail.com
Pics of everything!!
kdschirado@yahoo.com
i am email subscriber!
Post a Comment