Image Map

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hookeez Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

Hookeez is a revolutionary shopping tool that helps eco-savvy shoppers better organize their reusable shopping bags by attaching them to their shopping cart. With a patented locking device that can be attached to any reusable bag handle, Hookeez are easy to use and make for an efficient and streamlined shopping experience.

This eco-savvy hook not only provides a solution to busy shoppers and parents alike, but also to those shoppers who want to make a difference in the world we live in. Aside from promoting and simplifying the use of reusable grocery bags, Hookeez, Inc. is dedicated to giving back to the environment as a member of 1% For the Planet, and its contributions are given to Algalita Marine Research Foundation, the researchers behind the North Pacific Garbage Patch. The hook itself is made of 100% recyclable plastic, all packaging is made of 100% recycled paper and printed with soy-based ink with water-based coating.

The Hookeez is one of those products that make you say to yourself, why didn't I think of that? I always carry reusable bags and throw them into the bottom of my cart. I get annoyed at how much space they take up, and I also worry about keeping the bags clean since they will be holding my food. I took the Hookeez to Walmart this week to try it out, I had to laugh to myself when a friend asked me what my bags were hanging from.

The Hookeez is small and easy to carry in your purse or to leave hanging on your bag. You can find them in select stores such as Whole Foods or online for only $5.

Hookeez would like to send a clip to one reader.

Giveaway will end at 8pm on Tuesday, October 26th
Winner will be chosen by Random.org and announced on Wednesday
Winner is responsible for replying with shipping info.

Want to win?
Tell me what you think of the Hookeez
Like Hookeez on Facebook
Follow Hookeez on Twitter
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
Leave a message on the guestbook
*Add me as a Facebook Friend
*Say you Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter

Thanks to Hookeez for my samples and the prize one winner will win.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

47 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the Hookeez is a fabulous idea and would love to try one :) *Thanks* for the giveaway!
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I Like HOOKEEZ on Facebook
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

Following @Hookeez on Twitter
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

Subscribed to My Springfield Mommy in reader
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

Left a message on the guestbook
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

HannahAchrissmile said...

I like so much about the hookeez! I can totally relate to the creator's issues with reusable bags in shopping carts! I'd love to try this out!
aigcanada7 at hotmail dot com

HannahAchrissmile said...

like" hookeez on facebook (hannah kn..)

aigcanada7 (at) hotmail [dot] com

HannahAchrissmile said...

follow hookeez on twitter (achrissmile)

aigcanada7 at hotmail [dot] com

Tabathia B said...

I think this would be so convenient when I go shopping with my baby and I like how comfortable it looks for your hand
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

Tabathia B said...

like on fb (michelle b)
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

Tabathia B said...

twitter follower (chelleb36)
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

Tabathia B said...

email subscriber
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

April said...

we love using reusable bags, so I know that we could really use the Hookeez.
orangeaugust at yahoo dot com

April said...

Like Hookeez on Facebook

April said...

Follow Hookeez on Twitter

April said...

Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy

April said...

your Facebook Friend

April said...

said I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

April said...

follow you on twitter

amylynne said...

I think Hookeez is an awesome idea.

amylynne said...

I subscribe.

amylynne said...

FB friend

amylynne said...

FB liker

Tracy DeLuca said...

Hookeez is pretty darn awesome.I always juggle my bags and get frustrated. Or they get all crumpled up and the checker gets frustrated. I am very excited about this!

Tracy DeLuca said...

I liked hookeez on FB! Tracy White DeLuca

Tracy DeLuca said...

I am following hookeez on twitter! @TracyDeLuca

Tracy DeLuca said...

Subscribed via google reader!

Tracy DeLuca said...

following you on twitter!

Tracy DeLuca said...

Friended you on FB!

Tracy DeLuca said...

Posted on FB! http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=Katherine+Bartlett&init=quick&tas=search_preload#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=160435990657646&id=1413187098

auntietina said...

I agree - why didn't I think of that! No more having my bags take up a quarter of my cart!
auntietina21 AT hotmail.com

HannahAchrissmile said...

subscriber via email

aigcanada7 (at) hotmail [dot] com

HannahAchrissmile said...

"like" you on facebook (hannah kn..)

aigcanada7 (at) hotmail [dot] com

HannahAchrissmile said...

Im your friend on facebook (hannah kn..)

aigcanada7 (at) hotmail [dot] com

Chelle said...

MSM Subscriber

chinaadoptmom @gmail.com

Chelle said...

Like MSM on FB

chinaadoptmom @gmail.com

Sarah said...

I think they're a great idea! I am frequently shopping with a stroller and reusable bags and struggle to fit the bag handles around the strollers' - this would be perfect! :-)

Sarah said...

like them on facebook

Sarah said...

subscribe through google

Sarah said...

like you on facebook

Sarah said...

follow you on twitter @singsongsarah

Staci said...

Sweet product. Maybe i will actually use my reusable bags since it'll be so much easier to not get them trapped at the bottom of my cart.

Heather C. said...

I think Hookeez would be great for giving me more room inside of my cart!

Heather C. said...

I follow Hookeez on facebook now.

Heather C. said...

I also follow you on facebook

TheTreeHugginMomma said...

What a great idea! I'd love to try one. Maybe I'd be better about bringing the bags along!

kaleidoscopejane at yahoo dot com

HannahAchrissmile said...

follow you on twitter (achrissmile)

aigcanada7 at hotmail [dot] com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved