Pedia-Lax Fiber Gummies provides children ages 2-11 with up to six grams of fiber daily (up to three gummies daily), helping to support better digestive health and stay regular. The sugar-free, dentist-approved Pedia-Lax Fiber Gummies provide the fiber benefit equivalent to 21 spears of asparagus! Pedia-Lax Fiber Gummies “Keep Kids Moving” Sweepstakes
Exercise, along with a balanced diet, helps provide the foundation for a healthy, active lifestyle for every child. August 27, 2010 through November 30, 2010, visit Fiber Gummies to enter the Pedia-Lax® Fiber Gummies “Keep Kids Moving” sweepstakes for a chance to win one of six prize packages, including a $1,200 gift certificate to the online bike store , Nintendo Wii’s and other great games/activities! You’ll find more details and official rules at the Pedia-Lax Fiber Gummies Web site.
I shared this review a few weeks ago and we have now been offered a second chance to do a giveaway! If you would like to see my review you can here.
Fleet would like to give one reader a bottle of Fiber Gummies
Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, November 7th
Winner will be chosen by Random.org and announced on Monday
Winners are responsible for replying with shipping info.
Want to win?
Tell me what you do to get fiber into your child's diet
Enter the Keep Kid's Moving Sweepstakes
Like Fiber Gummies on Facebook
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
*Add me as a Facebook Friend
*Say you Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter
Winner will be chosen by Random.org and announced on Monday
Winners are responsible for replying with shipping info.
Want to win?
Tell me what you do to get fiber into your child's diet
Enter the Keep Kid's Moving Sweepstakes
Like Fiber Gummies on Facebook
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
*Add me as a Facebook Friend
*Say you Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter
Thanks to Fleet for my sample and for the prize the winner gets.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

20 comments:
facebook fan
subscriber
like myspringfieldmommy
twitter follower
Fiber cereal is a great why for kids to start the morning right!
I like msm on facebook
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com
I am a facebook friend of msm
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com
I subscribe to msm
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com
I follow msm on twitter
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com
I am a facebook friend of pedialax gummies
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com
a banana has about 3.1 grams of fiber, not a huge amount, but my kids love bananas, so they are getting some fiber this way.
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com
I like fiber gummies on FB (you can get a $1 copuon there!)
amy@savinginstlouis.com
I like you on FB.
amy@savinginstlouis.com
the eat whole grain cereal and veggies to get their fibers
Thank you for hosting this giveaway
schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com
I like your blog on facebook (Louis Here)
I like Pedia-Lax Fiber Gummies on facebook (Louis Here)
following you on twitter @left_the_stars
My 3yr has to have these. Like them on fb
Dushane_r@msn.com
Fan on fb
Follow on Twitter
Post a Comment