Image Map

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Miracle Body Jeans Free Shipping & Free Tote

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
For most of us it is impossible to find the perfect pair of jeans, in fact until I was introduced to Miracle Body jeans I did not think I would. Then I tried Miracle Body, at first I admit I was nervous to order a pair of jeans on line, but I trusted the size chart. I also wondered if they would live up to their promise of making you look 10lbs lighter in 10 seconds, they do!

I have worn my pair twice, once right from the package and once after washing them. We all know that washing is the true test of jeans and these pass with flying colors. I did not notice any shrinking or notice that they had that fit any different. I am so impressed I have warned my husband I will be order a pair or two before winter hits.

See for yourself!

Right now you can get free shipping, free returns, and a free tote with any order. No code is needed.

Thank you to Miracle Body for my jeans.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved