
Confused about cold/flu medicines for children? Introducing an expanded line of safe and effective medicines from the trusted brand for children, PediaCare – with and without acetaminophen -- for children and infants -- that addresses most sick-child situations: cough, cold, allergy, flu, congestion, fever and pain. Product offerings, in kid-pleasing flavors, match the formulations of other recalled brands and are arriving in stores just in time for the cold/flu season. In particular, PediaCare Infant and Children’s fever and pain reducers are a great solution for moms wanting a branded acetaminophen alternative.
To guide parents in choosing the best over-the-counter medicine for their child, PediaCare is launching a free iPhone application that will help parents to select the product which best addresses the symptoms their child is experiencing. The iPhone application is not a diagnostic tool, but is designed for informational purposes only and does not constitute a medical diagnosis. You can get the new iPhone application now.
This week my daughter had what I can honestly call her first cold. It started on Wednesday while on a field trip and continued through yesterday. Like all Mothers I wanted to get her feeling better as quickly as possible. Thankfully I had PediaCare on hand to try. She did not object to the taste and it did help her breath which allowed her to rest, which we all know is what kids need to when they are sick.
PediCare would like to send one reader two bottles to help you get through this cold and flu season.
Giveaway will end at 8pm on 11/4
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winner responsible for replying with shipping information
Want to win?
Tell me why you trust PediaCare
Tell me what you do to comfort your kids when they are sick
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
*Add me as a Facebook Friend
*Say you Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter
Thank you to PediaCare for my review product and the winners.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!
To guide parents in choosing the best over-the-counter medicine for their child, PediaCare is launching a free iPhone application that will help parents to select the product which best addresses the symptoms their child is experiencing. The iPhone application is not a diagnostic tool, but is designed for informational purposes only and does not constitute a medical diagnosis. You can get the new iPhone application now.
This week my daughter had what I can honestly call her first cold. It started on Wednesday while on a field trip and continued through yesterday. Like all Mothers I wanted to get her feeling better as quickly as possible. Thankfully I had PediaCare on hand to try. She did not object to the taste and it did help her breath which allowed her to rest, which we all know is what kids need to when they are sick.
PediCare would like to send one reader two bottles to help you get through this cold and flu season.
Giveaway will end at 8pm on 11/4
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winner responsible for replying with shipping information
Want to win?
Tell me why you trust PediaCare
Tell me what you do to comfort your kids when they are sick
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
*Add me as a Facebook Friend
*Say you Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter
Thank you to PediaCare for my review product and the winners.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

53 comments:
following on twitter
facebook friend
i like msm on facebook
msm subscriber
this is my sons second fall/winter and all i can think about is finding ways to prevent or cure a cold and this would be something that would especially come in handy
I trust PediaCare because they want to produce safe line of effective medicine that has flavors kids love.
stroker881 at hotmail dot com
When my kids are sick I usually take off work and spend the day with them. I fix them a nice bowl of soup and do anything to make them feel better!
stroker881 at hotmail dot com
Subscribe via email
stroker881 at hotmail dot com
when my kids are sick i wrap them up in a blanket and sleep on the couch. if they are really sick they sleep with me
email subscriber
like you on facebook
follow you on twitter-vickers2622
following you on fb,
like you on fb,
and I trust pediacare brand, especially during this time when so many things for children are being recalled. It is up to us parents to be diligent in what we are giving our children.
I trust PediaCare because it is proven to work after my daughter came down with a severe cold
Thank you for hosting this giveaway
schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com
an extra dose of TLC and warm milk with honey make them feel better
following you on twitter @left_the_stars
I like your blog on facebook (Louis Here)
i give my daughter extra attention and usually lay in her bed with her to comfort her when she feels a little under the weather.
i trust pediacare because most are non=acoholic and the flavors r awesome.
i subscribed to myspringfield mommy
i am a follower on twitter of myspringfield mommy
I trust Pedicare because it's been around for years and it always works :)
couponinggirl at gmail dot com
I subscribe to you via Google Reader
couponinggirl at gmail dot com
We are friends on FB
Heather Saving
couponinggirl at gmail dot com
This is one brand that my children like.
rrudnick@netnet.net
I follow you on Twitter.
rrudnick@netnet.net
I subscribe to your emails.
rrudnick@netnet.net
When my children are sick I makes sure they have everything they want and need. I also lay down by them to get them to sleep.
rrudnick@netnet.net
pidacare has been around for a long time and i have ALWAYS used it for both of my kids
joretta933@roadrunner.com
PediaCare
has been around for a long time and i have ALWAYS used it for both of my kids
joretta933@roadrunner.com
i always sit with them all night, read to them
joretta933@roadrunner.com
always sit with them all night, read to them
joretta933@roadrunner.com
i'm always sit with them all night, read to them
joretta933@roadrunner.com
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
joretta933@roadrunner.com
Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
joretta933@roadrunner.com
I Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
joretta933@roadrunner.com
i'm a Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
joretta933@roadrunner.com
Add me as a Facebook Friend
joretta933@roadrunner.com
a Facebook Friend
joretta933@roadrunner.com
i'm a Facebook Friend
joretta933@roadrunner.com
I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
joretta933@roadrunner.com
I trust PediaCare because its a well known brand that has been around for ever, its safe and very effective.
I sit with them in the bathroom with a hot shower going to help them breathe, make sure their nasal cavity is clear and just hold and rock them.
Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy with cherdon@sympatico.ca
Added you as a Facebook Friend
username is cheryl hodgkins
Posted I like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
username is cheryl hodgkins
Follow you on Twitter
username is iamcherdon
FAcebook fan
PediaCare truly cares about kids
When my daughter is sick, I always give a nice warm bath and then cuddle with her.
Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
fb friend
I said I like msm on fb
Post a Comment