Pedia-Lax Fiber Gummies provides children ages 2-11 with up to six grams of fiber daily (up to three gummies daily), helping to support better digestive health and stay regular. The sugar-free, dentist-approved Pedia-Lax Fiber Gummies provide the fiber benefit equivalent to 21 spears of asparagus! Pedia-Lax Fiber Gummies “Keep Kids Moving” Sweepstakes
Exercise, along with a balanced diet, helps provide the foundation for a healthy, active lifestyle for every child. August 27, 2010 through November 30, 2010, visit Fiber Gummies to enter the Pedia-Lax® Fiber Gummies “Keep Kids Moving” sweepstakes for a chance to win one of six prize packages, including a $1,200 gift certificate to the online bike store , Nintendo Wii’s and other great games/activities! You’ll find more details and official rules at the Pedia-Lax Fiber Gummies Web site.
Since my daughter did not have school Friday or tomorrow I let her try a few Fiber Gummies. Funny part is I failed to warn my Mother-In-Law, who babysat on Friday. All I will say is that my daughter loves them, she asked for a second, which the bottle said I could give her. I guess I need to tell her what I did before she reads this :-)
Winner chosen by Random.org and announced on Wednesday
Winner is responsible for responding with shipping info.
Want to win?
Tell me what you do to get fiber into your child's diet
Enter the Keep Kid's Moving Sweepstakes
Like Fiber Gummies on Facebook
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
*Add me as a Facebook Friend
*Say you Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter

21 comments:
I add flax seed in things that they wouldn’t expect, like yogurt/fruit salad, spaghetti, etc.
raceracegirl at yahoo dot com
I like Fiber Gummies on Facebook.
raceracegirl at yahoo dot com
I subscribe to your daily emails.
raceracegirl at yahoo dot com
I like you on Facebook.
raceracegirl at yahoo dot com
I push fruits & veggies.
chinaadoptmom @gmail.com
I entered the sweepstakes
chinaadoptmom @gmail.com
lots of veggies
email subscriber
follow you on twitter-vickers2622
I subscribe to msm
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com
i like msm on facebook
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com
i am a friend of msm on facebook
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com
i like fiber gummies on facebook
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com
I try to do whole grain foods when possible to help integrate some fiber!
orangeaugust at yahoo dot com
said I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
We make sandwiches with double fiber bread :)
marysa at marysa dot com
I am a facebook fan of Fiber Gummies.
Marysa N - Marysa {at} marysa {dot} com
I am an e-mail subscriber
Marysa {at} marysa {dot} com
I follow you on Twitter (Marysa1)
Marysa {at} marysa {dot} com
I am a facebook fan.
Marysa N - Marysa {at} marysa {dot} com
I entered the "Keep Kids Moving" Sweepstakes.
Marysa at marysa dot com
Post a Comment