Image Map

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Porcelana Skin Lightening Cream Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


Discoloration, blemishes and dark spots that appear from sun exposure, acne, pregnancy, or oral contraceptives – basically, life itself! – can rob skin of its natural smoothness and even color which is deeply concerning to women – whether on the face, hands or body. However, with Porcelana Skin Lightening Creams, it’s easy to fade these blemishes for a more even complexion, no matter what your ethnicity or skin type. The creams use a safe innovative combination of hydroquinone and botanical extracts to help fade discolorations and improve skin’s appearance.

Porcelana Skin Lightening Creams, available in Day and Night formulas, are the most-trusted, effective and affordable over-the-counter solutions available. Porcelana Day protects with antioxidants and sunscreen to guard against the sun’s rays and other environmental damage, and its non-greasy formula is great for wearing under makeup. Porcelana Night is enriched with avocado oil to nourish the skin by increasing moisture levels, and contains vitamins A and C to promote firmness by improving elasticity, restoring your skin while you sleep. Both formulations are appropriate for all ages, ethnicities and skin types. No over-the-counter solution works better than Porcelana.

I shared this review with my Mother, she has been fighting a brown spot for a while. She has even gone as far as to have laser treatments on the area, which showed no results. She has been trying Porcelana for a few weeks and she is starting to notice a difference in the tone. I asked her what she thought and she is very pleased and does expect with more time that she see the results that she has been wishing for.

The Porcelana Skin Lightening Creams are available at Walmart, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Kmart and other mass retailers for less than $7.

Porcelana Skin Lightening Cream would like to send one reader the day and night cream.

Giveaway will end at 8pm on Tuesday, October 26th
Winner will be chosen by Random.org and announced on Wednesday
Winner is responsible for replying with shipping info.

Want to win?

What do you do to help your skin?
Tell me why you want to try Porcelana

*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
*Add me as a Facebook Friend
*Say you Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter

Thank you to Porcelana for both the winners and my product.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to try Porcelana because my skin is aging and has some discoloration :) *Thanks* for the giveaway!
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

Silver Bella said...

To help my skin, I wash the makeup off of it every night & moisturize. I want to try Porcelana because I have some skin discoloration & dark spots that I would love to diminish.
silverbella11 at gmail dot com

Silver Bella said...

I subscribe to My Springfield Mommy in RSS google reader!
silverbella11 at gmail dot com

Silver Bella said...

I am your Facebook friend!
Silver Bella
silverbella11 at gmail dot com

Silver Bella said...

I said I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook here:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Springfield-Mommy/173157861525#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=443487081525&id=173157861525
Silver Bella
silverbella11 at gmail dot com

Silver Bella said...

Following you on Twitter as @silverbella11
silverbella11 at gmail dot com

aharvey91 said...

facebook friend, following on twitter, and my springfield mommy subscriber

Hana said...

I cleanse and moisturize my face every day and night. during the day, i wear a moisturizer with spf in it. i'd like to try Porcelana because I have acne scars on my face that i would like to get rid of.

andrea v said...

I wash my face every night before bed. I would love to try this since I have spots on my nose that I notice daily
vickers at comcast dot nt

andrea v said...

email subscriber

andrea v said...

like you on facebook

andrea v said...

follow you on twitter-vickers2622

April said...

I could use this because I have some scars from acne and I would like to see if this fixes it.
orangeaugust at yahoo dot com

April said...

Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy

April said...

I'm your Facebook Friend

April said...

said I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

April said...

follow you on twitter

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved