Image Map

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Reminder Free Chips & Queso at Chili's

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
Chili's Free Chip and Queso

I guess I am hungry, but I am thinking about the 2 for $20 deal at Chilli's. Which made me think of the gift card giveaway I am hosting right now and how there is still time to print the coupon for free Chips and Queso.

If you have registered for the giveaway be sure to print this coupon so that when you go you can use it along with the 2 for $20. If you have not registered for the giveaway you have until the 24th so print your coupon now so you have it ready to use when you win!

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved