Image Map

Friday, October 8, 2010

Ringling Bros & Barnum & Bailey Ticket Giveaway!

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

The circus is coming to town!!!

Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus is presenting "FUNundrum" Thursday, October 14th-Sunday, October 17th at Scottrade Center in St. Louis. There will be 7 shows on those 4 days.

My daughter has not been to see a circus yet, so I can not wait to see her reaction to this...I can only imagine how excited she will be seeing all of the animals, clowns and all of the other great things Barnum & Bailey's circuses always have.

I have been given a special code to pass onto my readers to save you money on tickets!

When you purchase your tickets through Ticketmaster, use the code MOM and it will default to opening night prices for Thursday nights show as well as $11 on the 10:30 am Friday show. Plus, the code will get you $4 off all other shows. This code will be active until Oct 17th and includes everything except Circus Celebrity, Front Row and VIP.

For more information about this show, visit the Scottrade Center website. To order tickets and use the discount MOM code, visit the Ticketmaster site.

Feld would like to send one My Springfield Mommy family 4 tickets to the Thursday night show.

This giveaway will end at 8pm Sunday 10/10
Winner must be able to attend the Thursday night show
Winner must reply by Tuesday to claim tickets

Want to win?
Tell me why you want to go to the circus
Like Ringling Bros & Barnum Bailey on Facebook
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
*Add me as a Facebook Friend
*Say you Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter

Thank you to Feld for both my tickets and the winners.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

10 comments:

Bylagoon said...

I want to win the tickets so I can tear them up.

The reason I do not want to go to the circus is because I have seen dozens of pictures of Ringling trainers abusing their baby elephants to train them to entertain the public.

I'm a Mom and I can't understand why other Mom's can deny this animal abuse when you can see dozens of pictures and videos of these beatings. Why would you ever want to teach your children that this is OK to mistreat animals just so they can attend a circus.

My Springfield Mommy said...

Please visit http://www.elephantcenter.com/ there you will see how Ringling Bros and Barnum Bailey care for the animals.

I have shared your concerns with a member of the Feld team and she has offered to send you a video on the animals as well. If you are interested please email me with you address and I will be happy to have one sent out.

That Bald Chick said...

I have never been to the circus, and would love to take my two toddlers who have also never been.

That Bald Chick said...

Like Ringling Bros on FB. My profile is http://www.facebook.com/ladyvdzine

Anonymous said...

i would love to take my daughter to a real circus. i went to one of these circuses when i was little and had a blast. I clicked on both like buttons for Ringlum and myspringfield mommy. I subscribed to myspringfield mommy . I added you as a facebook friend and i also follow you on twitter.

belle3226@yahoo.com

Chelle said...

Our son would love to see the circus and I would love to take him!

chinaadoptmom @gmail .com

Chelle said...

I subscribe to MSM

chinaadoptmom @gmail .com

Chelle said...

FB Friends

chinaadoptmom @gmail .com

Chelle said...

I like MSM on FB

chinaadoptmom @gmail .com

Bylagoon said...

Dear MSM,
I have already seen Ringling’s DVD, they paint a rosy picture about their elephant care, and I might believe it if I had not seen these baby elephant training photos. When I inquired about these photos they assured me that food rewards and patience’s are being used in these training sessions. What I saw were babies tied up in ropes with their legs being yanked out from underneath them, what about the bullhook and electric prod they are shown using on these babies, I did not see any food treats or patience’s.
http://www.ringlingbeatsanimals.com/bound-babies.asp
Perhaps you don’t know about a federal trial held in 2009, I read thousands of court documents, watched videos of Ringling trainers abusing their elephants that were submitted to the court, but sadly for the elephants the court ruled that the animals care groups did not have legal standing to sue, and the case was dismissed, so Judge Sullivan could not consider any of the evidence of this animal abuse. Feld won on a legal technicality, they did not win because they proved they don’t beat their elephants, because all of the evidence proved they do beat them.
Abusers of children or animals have the same MO, they start when the victim is young, scare or beat them into silence. The Abuser always abuses their victims behind closed doors and shrouded in secrecy. The Abuser likes to use this comment when questioned about abuse, “I would never hurt a family member see how well I take care of them.”
For all the Mom’s who are standing up for Ringling Bros Circus, one day you will look back on your decision to take your children to the circus and realize how you contributed to the abuse of these animals. I tried to tell you but you wouldn’t listen.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved