Image Map

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Rohto Eyedrops Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
Rohto eye drops are the secret weapon of makeup artists to the stars, and a gift to sleep-deprived people everywhere, these drops are like beauty sleep in a bottle, so you don’t have to face the day looking red-eyed and scary! ROHTO eye drops are the only eye relief products on the market that not only relieve dryness, redness and irritation, but also contain signature ingredients that enhance the sensation of relief and give a “kick” to tired eyes.

I have been trying both the red eye and dry eye formula. I am not sure what I expected because I never use eye drops, the red eyes has helped with my seasonal allergy problems I have been having. I only tried the dry eyes once since I have been dealing with runny allergy eyes. Both felt fine and did help so I can imagine they will live up to their promise of relieving both redness and dry eyes.

Rohto would like to send one reader a sample of their Dry Eye and Redness Relief drops.

Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, November 7th
Winner will be chosen by Random.org and announced on Monday
Winners are responsible for replying with shipping info.

Want to win?

Mandatory Entry:
Tell me why you use eye drops
Tell me why you want to try Rohto drops

You will earn additional entries when you:
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
*Add me as a Facebook Friend
*Say you Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter

Thanks to Rohto for my samples and the winner's prize.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

19 comments:

rauzi87 said...

twitter follower for myspringfieldmommy

rauzi87 said...

like myspringfieldmommy

rauzi87 said...

facebook fan for myspringfieldmommy

rauzi87 said...

subscriber

rauzi87 said...

I would love to try the new Rohto drops for allergies and also to brighten my eyes.

rauzi87 said...

I use eye drop mainly for allergies

Hana said...

i use eye drops for my allergies and want to try Rhoto drops to give some relief to my eyes

Hana said...

email susbcriber

throuthehaze said...

I have really bad allergies and a problem with dry eyes and I think these drops would help with that :)
throuthehaze at gmail dot com

throuthehaze said...

Like you on Fb-Rae Pavey
throuthehaze at gmail dot com

throuthehaze said...

follow on twitter @throuthehaze
throuthehaze at gmail dot com

skkorman said...

I use eye drops because I work at the computer all day long long, and Rohto eye drops are the best I've ever found!

dlhaley said...

I am a contact lens wearer so my eyes get red and tired when I take them out. This would be refreshing.

dlhaley(AT)hotmail(DOT)com

Julia said...

I use eyedrops after wearing contacts all day

Julia said...

I always like to try new products, especially if they can help my eyes

Julia said...

fb friend

Julia said...

twitter follower

Julia said...

subscribe to msm

Julia said...

said I like you on fb

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved