Image Map

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Toe Juice & Hog Wash Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


Flu season is just around the corner which means Mom's everywhere will struggle to keep their kids safe against germs and viruses. Which is why I wanted to give Hog Wash a try. Hog Wash is a "germ gel" that helps fight the "swine". It also keeps your hands soft and help heal and prevent dry, cracked and split skin.

I have also been trying Toe Juice, a product designed my a science teacher to help with dry, cracked, blister, feet. It also helps if you have warts, ringworm, athlete's foot, eczema or psoriasis.

For what I used the products for both Hog Wash and Toe Juice do help relieve dry skin. They leave your skin feeling light and fresh and have no sticky feeling that similar products do. I also like that it has a light scent and does not overpower you with the smell of alcohol. I am putting the small Hog Wash in my purse, but you never know what my daughter is going to have on her hands.

Toe Juice is offering a one one oz sample bottle for just the price of shipping when you use code springfieldmommy

~plus~


Hog Wash and Toe Juice would like to send one reader a Toe Juice t-shirt, an 8oz bottle of Hog Wash, 2 two oz bottles of Hog Wash, a 4.6 oz bottle of Toe Juice and 2 one oz Toe Juice.

Giveaway will end at 8pm on Tuesday, October 26th
Winner will be chosen by Random.org and announced on Wednesday
Winner is responsible for replying with shipping info.

Want to win?
Like Toe Juice on Facebook
Follow Toe Juice on Twitter
Visit Hog Wash and tell me what you like about the site
Tell me why you think these are good products
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
Leave a message on the guestbook
*Add me as a Facebook Friend
*Say you Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter

Thanks to Toe Juice & Hog Wash for my samples and the prize pack a winner will win.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

69 comments:

rauzi87 said...

Like Toe Juice on Facebook!

rauzi87 said...

Twitter Fan of Toe Juice!

rauzi87 said...

I love the sound and the flying pig on the site. Plus it really easy to find what you looking for.

rauzi87 said...

I like how the products are fast drying and you can use toe juice for nearly anything!

rauzi87 said...

subscriber to myspringfieldmommy

rauzi87 said...

left a message on the guestbook...but guestbook is for Below the Waves: Timmy's Quest by Chris Trefz?

rauzi87 said...

facebook fan!

rauzi87 said...

like myspringfieldmommy on facebook

andrea v said...

following toe juice on twitter-vickers2622

andrea v said...

current email subscriber

andrea v said...

follow you on twitter-vickers2622

andrea v said...

like you on facebook

samamfee said...

I like toe juice on facebook
SamKidd

samamfee said...

I follow on twitter
samamfeee

janetfaye said...

I like Toe Juice on FB - Janet Fri

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

janetfaye said...

I follow Toe Juice on Twitter - Janetfaye

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

janetfaye said...

I like the cute graphics and especially the flying pig.

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

janetfaye said...

I think these are good because they don't leave your skin feeling sticky.

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

janetfaye said...

I am email subscribed.

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

janetfaye said...

I like you on FB - Janet Fri

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

janetfaye said...

I follow you on Twitter - Janetfaye

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

Nadine said...

I subscribe to msm
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

I am a facebook fan of msm
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

i like msm on facebook
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

I follow msm on twitter
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

I tried to sign the guestbook, but it was for timmy.
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

I think that these products are good if they indeed can be used for eczema.
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

My kids heard the music on the site and ran over to the computer because they thought it was a game. They thought it was funny when the pig popped out of the mud. The sound effects made them laugh.
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

I like toe juice on facebook.
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

April said...

Like Toe Juice on Facebook
orangeaugust at yahoo dot com

April said...

Follow Toe Juice on Twitter

April said...

I like that their site is so animated and has cute piggies!

April said...

I like that Toe Juice was created by request from nurses

April said...

Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy

April said...

I'm your Facebook Friend

April said...

said I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

April said...

follow you on twitter

one frugal lady said...

Love easy to use sites like theirs!
onecheaplady@yahoo.com

one frugal lady said...

I am a germ freak, so these goodies look great!
onecheaplady@yahoo.com

one frugal lady said...

E-mail subscriber
onecheaplady@yahoo.com

Chelle said...

I like Toe Juice on FB

chinaadoptmom @gmail.com

Chelle said...

Cute Interactive, informative site!

chinaadoptmom @gmail.com

Chelle said...

I like MSM on FB

chinaadoptmom @gmail.com

amylynne said...

I like that they're offering free shipping on the Toe Juice combo

amylynne said...

I like that the products clean, as well as soften your skin

amylynne said...

like msm on fb

Anonymous said...

Like toejam on fb
tattgiff at centurytel dot net

Anonymous said...

LOL i meant toe juice!!
follow them on twitter
tattgiff at centurytel dot net

Anonymous said...

I think they have the funnest website, son wanted to know what game I was playing.tattgiff at centurytel dot net

Kimberly said...

I follow Toe Juice on twitter @Aerated.
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Kimberly said...

I like all of the flying pigs on the hogwash site. :)
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Kimberly said...

I think these products must be good because they were developed for nurses who wash their hands very frequently. I think nurses probably know more than any other profession which hand products work.
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Kimberly said...

I subscribe to your blog.
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Staci said...

like Toe Juice on facebook

Heather C. said...

I like you on facebook- thanks!

Heather C. said...

I like toe juice on facebook.

Heather C. said...

I like the music on the website!

Heather C. said...

Anything that can soften winter skin can be a great product.

Ronda said...

I like how easy it is to find things on this website.

rrudnick@netnet.net

Ronda said...

I like the many uses for these products.

rrudnick@netnet.net

Ronda said...

I subscribe to your emails.

rrudnick@netnet.net

degood said...

I follow toe juice on twitter as kmayans

kerrie@mayansfamily.com

degood said...

I like the music and the flying pig on their website.

kerrie@mayansfamily.com

degood said...

I think these are good products that have a clever name that make me want to try them and use them.

kerrie@mayansfamily.com

degood said...

I subscribe to your rss feed in google reader.

kerrie@mayansfamily.com

Baby Mama said...

I like you on fb
sarahlovesvegas@hotmail

Darci said...

I like Toe Juice on FB!

darcibean AT gmail DOT com
http://darcibean.blogspot.com

Darci said...

Their website is awesome! I love the sounds and animations, as did my 2 year old!!


darcibean AT gmail DOT com
http://darcibean.blogspot.com

Darci said...

This is a GREAT product...I like that it doesn't dry your hands out like the other hand sanitizers!


darcibean AT gmail DOT com
http://darcibean.blogspot.com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved