I do not know much about tweens and teens but I understand how many are in love with Pink Cookie and all the items they offer. They have a line of fun accessories such as socks, sunglasses, slippers, brushes, lip gloss and so much more.Pink Cookie designs are young, fun and inexpensive. I just looked at Sears and saw that the items average less than $10 with most being under $5. Making them an ideal gift this holiday season.
If you are looking for a hard to buy for tween or teen Pink Cookie is the answer and you can easily find them at most Sears, JC Penney, Kohls, Payless and Shopko's. I am going to keep an eye out for sales and I will be sure to let you know of any great deals I find.
Do you have tween or teen? What do they think of Pink Cookie?
Thanks Pink Cookie for my samples!
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:
Post a Comment