Image Map

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Wahl 2-In-1 Clip 'N Trim Home Haircutter Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

If you are looking for another way to save time and money, have you thought about cutting your family's hair at home?

Wahl has a great product called the 2-In-1 Clip 'N Trim 23-Piece Haircut Kit. It is a clipper that can used for the entire haircut as well as details such as sideburns, necklines and around the ears.

Wahl estimates that a family of 4 can save around $500 a year using their product at home. Plus think of the time you will save by not having to drive to get your haircut and wait for the stylist.

Check out everything that is included in this kit:
PowerDrive™ clipper
Blade guard
Built-in trimmer
Handle storage case
Oil
Cleaning brush
Scissors
Medium comb
Barber comb
Cape
Thirteen Guide Combs
• 1/16” (1.5mm)
• 1/8" (3mm)
• 1/4" (6mm)
• 3/8" (10mm)
• 1/2" (13mm)
• 5/8" (16mm)
• 3/4" (19mm)
• 7/8" (22mm)
• 1" (25mm)
• Left ear taper
• Rightear taper
• Ear trim guide
• Brow trim guide
Full color English & Spanish Instructions / Styling Guide

And it all comes in a very handy case with handle.

My husband was very excited to use this trimmer on his neckline and sideburns. He told me it was very comfortable to hold and very easy to use. He was very satisfied with the results.

Getting started is easy thanks to Wahl. On the Wahl website you can download instructions to help you get comfortable using this kit and you can Go here to see a video demo of this product.

Thanks to Wahl, one lucky My Springfield Mommy reader will win a Wahl Home Haircutter Kit of their own.

Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, October 24th
Winner chosen by Random.org and announced on Monday
Winner is responsible for responding with shipping information.

Want to win?
*Visit the Wahl website and watch at least one of the 10 how-to videos and tell me which one(s) you saw
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
*Add me as a Facebook Friend
*Say you Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter

Thanks to Wahl for supplying me with a kit to review and one for the giveaway winner.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

132 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched QUICK TRIMS AND TOUCH-UPS :) *Thanks* for the giveaway!
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

Michele said...

I watched the Blunt cut video - never would have thought of that!
rlawrence110@yahoo.com

Michele said...

I like you on Facebook
Michele Caldwell Lawrence
rlawrence110@yahoo.com

Michele said...

I follow you on Twitter
@rlawrence110
rlawrence110@yahoo.com

Nicole-Lynn said...

I watched the quick trims and touch ups video. This product looks like it would be great to give my fiance a quick haircut with.

Seasidesmitten@aol.com

Nicole-Lynn said...

I already subscribe via email.

Seasidesmitten@aol.com

hendy said...

I watched the Over the Ear video with the long hairstyle
hmhenderson AT yahoo DOT com

hendy said...

Follow you on Twitter @HendyMartin
hmhenderson AT yahoo DOT com

hendy said...

Subscribe to feed via google reader
hmhenderson AT yahoo DOT com

Chelle said...

I watched the 2nd thru the 7th videos. They are options I would most likely use at my house.

chinaadoptmom @gmail.com

Chelle said...

I subscribe to MSM

chinaadoptmom @gmail.com

Elaine said...

I watched Quick Trims and touch-ups
elund323@yahoo.com

Elaine said...

I subscribe via email

Elaine said...

I follow on FB

Elaine said...

I follow on Twitter

aharvey91 said...

i couldn't help but giggle at how cheesy the videos were but i really like the bluntcut and the whole idea of using clippers on girls long hair

Darlene said...

I watched the video called The Fade
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca

Darlene said...

I subscribe via email and Google Reader
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca

Darlene said...

I requested you as a friend on Facebook
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca

Darlene said...

I like you on Facebook and left a comment on your page.
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca

Darlene said...

I follow you on Twitter as Darlene7
darlene.demell@sympatico.ca

raceracegirl said...

I watched the quick trims and touch ups video. Great product for my hubby.

raceracegirl at yahoo dot com

raceracegirl said...

I like you on Facebook.

raceracegirl at yahoo dot com

raceracegirl said...

I say I like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook.

raceracegirl at yahoo dot com

amylynne said...

fb friend

amylynne said...

I watched quick trims and touchups.

Ronda said...

I watched the quick trims and touch ups video. This would be a great item for my husband.

rrudnick@netnet.net

Ronda said...

I subscribe to your emails.

rrudnick@netnet.net

HannahAchrissmile said...

I watched the buzzcut video!

aigcanada7 at hotmail dot com

HannahAchrissmile said...

subscriber via email

aigcanada7 (at) hotmail [dot] com

HannahAchrissmile said...

follow you on twitter (achrissmile)

aigcanada7 at hotmail [dot] com

HannahAchrissmile said...

"like" you on facebook (hannah kn..)

aigcanada7 (at) hotmail [dot] com

HannahAchrissmile said...

Im your friend on fb(hannah kn..)

aigcanada7 at hotmail dot com

April said...

I watched the Buzzcut video because that's how we get our son's hair cut!
orangeaugust at yahoo dot com

April said...

added you as a facebook friend

April said...

follow you on twitter

Anonymous said...

i watched quick trims & touch ups .. & made my husband watch for some lessons LOL

h_womble05 [at] hotmail [dot] com

Anonymous said...

i am subscribed to my springfield mommy.

h_womble05 [at] hotmail [dot] com

Anonymous said...

i follow you on twitter (@hYoung87)

h_womble05 [at] hotmail [dot] com

Anonymous said...

i like you on FB.

h_womble05 [at] hotmail [dot] com

Nadine said...

I watched buzz cut.
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

I subscribe to msm
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

I follow msm on twitter
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Hana said...

i watched the bluntcut video

Manda said...

I watched "The Fade" how to video. Boyfriend like his hair 1 size longer on the top than the rest! THANKS!


avalenti6936 at yahoo dot com

Manda said...

I "Like" My Springfield Mommy on FB! Manda Valenti

avalenti6936 at yahoo dot com

Tabathia B said...

I watched the women's short hair style
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

Tabathia B said...

like on fb (michelle b)
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

Tabathia B said...

email subscriber
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

Tabathia B said...

twitter follower (chelleb36)
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

aharvey91 said...

i follow on twitter

aharvey91 said...

like on facebook

aharvey91 said...

subscriber to myspringfieldmommy

Susan said...

I watched the Women's Short Hair Style video!

susan (at) cravingthesavings (dot) com

Susan said...

I like you on Facebook.

susan (at) cravingthesavings (dot) com

Susan said...

I follow you on Twitter (@CravingSavings)

susan (at) cravingthesavings (dot) com

Susan said...

I'm a RSS subscriber.

susan (at) cravingthesavings (dot) com

Unknown said...

i watched "QUICK TRIMS AND TOUCH-UPS"
fbfandc at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

i Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
fbfandc at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

i now subscribe to your emails
fbfandc at gmail dot com

Retta69 said...

watched the fade
joretta933@roadrunner.com

Retta69 said...

Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
joretta933@roadrunner.com

Retta69 said...

I Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
joretta933@roadrunner.com

Retta69 said...

I watched the fade
joretta933@roadrunner.com

Retta69 said...

Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
joretta933@roadrunner.com

Retta69 said...

I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
joretta933@roadrunner.com

Retta69 said...

Follow on Twitter
joretta933@roadrunner.com

Retta69 said...

I Follow on Twitter
joretta933@roadrunner.com

Retta69 said...

I have Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
joretta933@roadrunner.com

Retta69 said...

I have watched the fade
joretta933@roadrunner.com

Retta69 said...

I have Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
joretta933@roadrunner.com

Retta69 said...

I have Follow on Twitter
joretta933@roadrunner.com

Retta69 said...

watched, the fade
joretta933@roadrunner.com

Retta69 said...

'Subscribe' to My Springfield Mommy
joretta933@roadrunner.com

Retta69 said...

'Like' My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
joretta933@roadrunner.com

Retta69 said...

'Follow' on Twitter
joretta933@roadrunner.com

Retta69 said...

Subscribe' to My Springfield Mommy
joretta933@roadrunner.com

Retta69 said...

Like' My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
joretta933@roadrunner.com

Retta69 said...

Follow' on Twitter
joretta933@roadrunner.com

matt0701 said...

I watched Bald Look and Self-Cut.

mattschmunk at gmail dot com

matt0701 said...

Subscribed in Google Reader.

mattschmunk at gmail dot com

matt0701 said...

Follow you on twitter. matt0701

mattschmunk at gmail dot com

Tamara B. said...

I watched the video Over The Ear
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

Email subscriber.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

Friend on Facebook
(Tamara Bennington)
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

I posted I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
(Tamara Bennington)
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Baby Mama said...

Quick trims and touchups
sarahlovesvegas@hotmail

Baby Mama said...

I like you on FB
sarahlovesvegas@Hotmail

one frugal lady said...

I watched the self cut video!
onecheaplady@yahoo.com

tristatecruisers said...

i watched the SELF-CUT video :)

marci
tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com

tristatecruisers said...

Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy :)

marci
tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com

tristatecruisers said...

a FRIEND on FB :)

marci
tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com

tristatecruisers said...

Like My Springfield Mommy on FB :)

marci
tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com

Retta69 said...

watched the fade
joretta933@roadrunner.com

Retta69 said...

watched the fade
joretta933@roadrunner.com

Ashley R said...

I watched Quick Trims and Touch Ups. I've been cutting my toddler son's hair, but our clippers are horrible! This would be fantastic!
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

Ashley R said...

Subscribe to your RSS feed via google reader!
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

Ashley R said...

"Like" My Springfield Mommy on FB! (Ashley Reynolds)
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

Ashley R said...

Follow you on twitter! (@reynoldsmom)
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

Retta69 said...

Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
joretta933@roadrunner.com

Retta69 said...

Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
joretta933@roadrunner.com

Retta69 said...

Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
joretta933@roadrunner.com

Retta69 said...

I have Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
joretta933@roadrunner.com

Retta69 said...

I have Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
joretta933@roadrunner.com

Retta69 said...

I have Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
joretta933@roadrunner.com

Retta69 said...

I have Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
joretta933@roadrunner.com

Retta69 said...

I have Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
joretta933@roadrunner.com

Retta69 said...

'Subscribe' to My Springfield Mommy
joretta933@roadrunner.com

Retta69 said...

'Subscribe' to My Springfield Mommy
joretta933@roadrunner.com

Retta69 said...

'Subscribe' to My Springfield Mommy
joretta933@roadrunner.com

Retta69 said...

'Subscribe' to My Springfield Mommy
joretta933@roadrunner.com

Kate and Wes said...

I watched the quick trims and touch ups.

katrinasouthwick at gmail dot com

Kate and Wes said...

subscribe via email (kpsouthwick@)

katrinasouthwick at gmail dot com

Kate and Wes said...

fb friend

katrinasouthwick at gmail dot com

Kate and Wes said...

like on fb

katrinasouthwick at gmail dot com

Sarah Elyce said...

I watched the Over the Ears video. I cut my fiances hair so it was helpful.

sdenk6378 at comcast.net

Sarah Elyce said...

I subscribe to e-mails.

sdenk6378 at comcast.net

Sarah Elyce said...

I posted that I liked on my Facebook status.

sdenk6378 at comcast.net

Heather R said...

I watched the QUICK TRIMS AND TOUCH-UPS video

thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

I subscribe to My Springfield Mommy

thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

You are a Facebook Friend
(T.h.Ransom)

thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

I wrote that I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook!

thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

I follow you on Twitter
(@THRansom)

thransom@gmail.com

Anne D. said...

I watched the Contemporary Business cut video. annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

one frugal lady said...

E-mail subscriber
onecheaplady@yahoo.com

Anne D. said...

I subscribed to your rss feed. annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

Susan said...

I watched the How to cut over the ears video.

jodidawson at hotmail dot co

Susan said...

I am an email subscriber.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Susan said...

I am a friend of yours on facebook.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Susan said...

I like MSM on facebook.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Susan said...

I follow MSM on twitter.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Anne D. said...

I like u on FB (I"m anne dall) annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved