Image Map

Thursday, November 11, 2010

And The Winners Are...

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

There were 6 giveaways that ended Thursday evening.  Thanks to everyone who entered, I really appreciate it. 

Here are the giveaways and winners:

53 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#53 is dushane_r

ScentSicles
31 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#31 is Darlene Independent Watkins Associate ID# 320480 
Zunker's Game
3 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#3 is rauzi87

Glee Gum
34 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#34 is nomfreebies 

Photo Card Creations
1 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#1 is meeyeehere 

37 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#37 is Julia 

Congratulations to the winners.  Please contact me by Wednesday, November 17th with your mailing information. If I do not hear from you I will have to pick a new winner.  

Make sure, if you have not already done so, enter the 25 other giveaways I have going right now.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

1 comment:

meeyeehere said...

I emailed you last night! Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks
jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved