Image Map

Monday, November 22, 2010

And The Winners Are...

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

I had 11, yes 11, giveaways that ended Sunday night.  I want to thank everyone who entered all of them, I really appreciate it.
Here are the giveaways and the winnners:

11 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#11 is Amy

  6 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
18 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
14 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
 #6 is Michele
#18 is rauzi87
#14 is Teresa Choplin 
 
  2 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#2 is Linda Kish

29 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#29 is 7mom

9 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#9 is dona

45 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#45 is tabathia

11 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#11 is andrea v

  Result: 36 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#36 is lmurley2000
  18 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#18 is Nadine

6 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#6 is Colleen M

19 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#19 is Ashley

Congratulations to all of the winners!  Please contact me with your mailing information by Friday, November 26th or I will have to select a new winner.

Make sure you have entered all of my other great giveaways!

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Thank you! I've sent an email.
Michele

dona said...

never won anything before not sure what to do.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved