Image Map

Friday, November 26, 2010

And The Winners Are...

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

There were 16 giveaways that ended Friday night as part of my big Thanksgiving giveaway bonanza that were posted Wednesday.  Thank you to everyone who entered, I really appreciate it.  

Since there were 16, I am going to announce the winners in 2 posts, 8 per post. 
Here are the giveaways and winners:

45 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#45 is Michele

15 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#15 is Regina D

22 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#22 is chantal

1 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#1 is amylynne

30 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#30 is chantal
16 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#16 is Michele
1 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#1 is Shelley
  9 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#9 is Nadine 
37 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#37 is Jodi

43 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#43 is rauzi87

15 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#15 is pippirose

Congratulations to all of the winners!  Please contact me with your mailing information by Wednesday, December 1st or I will have to pick a new winner.

Make sure you have signed up for all of my other great giveaways if you have not already. 

 Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Yay! I won the Trail's End Popcorn! I'll send you an email with my info!!

Michele said...

I've sent emails for the Colgate and Trail's End Popcorn...
Thank you!!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved