Image Map

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Anti Monkey Butt Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 Anti Monkey Butt is dedicated to maximizing the performance and comfort of sports enthusiasts and people who work hard all day long. If you've suffered from the soreness, itching and redness caused by the friction of clothing against skin, then you know it can ruin your day. Their goal is to provide products that help to prevent "Monkey Butt" so you can enjoy your favorite activity.

I have seen Anti Monkey Butt at a few stores, one being Rural King.  The first time I saw it was at the checkout and I was behind an older man who just thought this was too funny, in fact I think he was a little confused about what it was at first.  Since he was so intrigued I had to take a look for myself.  I remember thinking to myself, I bet this is one of those products that you would love but not want anyone to see it in your medicine cabinet.

Now about six months later I am proud to say I have tried Anti Monkey Butt! I did not really have a need for the product, but when offered the review I gave it a try.  It has a great light scent and leaves your skin with that cooling sensation that in the summer would feel great and leave you with a clean refreshed feeling.
Anti Monkey Butt would like to send one reader either of their products the Original or the Ladies.

Giveaway will end at 8pm on Friday, November 26th
Winner will be chosen by Random.org and announced on Saturday
Winners are responsible for replying with shipping info.

Want to win?
*Tell me which Anti Monkey Butt Product you want to try
*Tell me what you do to protect your skin
*Like Anti Monkey Butt on Facebook
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
*Add me as a Facebook Friend
*Say you Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter

 Thank you to Robin Leedy for my samples and the winners prize.


Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

51 comments:

Nadine said...

I would like to try anti-monkey butt baby.
nadinegarwood@frontier.com

Nadine said...

I use something called calmoseptine. Our walmart has it in the pharmacy. You don't need a prescription for it, but they have to order it. They keep some stocked, but you have to ask for it. It is amazing. It helps my babies' butts!!

nadinegarwood@frontier.com

Nadine said...

I subscribe to msm
nadinegarwood@frontier.com

Nadine said...

I am a facebook fan of msm
nadinegarwood@frontier.com

Nadine said...

I like msm on facebook
nadinegarwood@frontier.com

Nadine said...

I follow msm on twitter
nadinegarwood@frontier.com

Nadine said...

I like anti monkey butt on facebook
nadinegarwood@frontier.com

Regina D said...

Follow on Twitter
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Fan on fb
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Shared on fb
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Shared on fb
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Shared on fb
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Shared on fb
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Shared on fb
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Tweeted on Twitter
Wonderewomanmama
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Tweeted on Twitter
Wonderewomanmama
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Tweeted on Twitter
Wonderwomanmama
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Tweeted on twitter
Wonderwomanmama
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Tweeted on Twitter
Wonderwomanmama
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Subscriber
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Like monkey button fb
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

I would use this for between mylegs when i wear shorts
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Would like to try both
Dushane_r@msn.com

Michele said...

I want to try Lady Anti Monkey Butt
rlawrence110(at)yahoo.com

Michele said...

I like Anti Monkey Butt on Facebook
Michele Calwell Lawrence
rlawrence110(at)yahoo.com

Michele said...

I follow you on Twitter
@rlawrence110
rlawrence110(at)yahoo.com

Regina D said...

Follow on Twitter
Wonderwomanmama
Duhane_r@msn.com

Nadine said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/NADINEGARWOOD/status/8294841926557696

Nadine said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/NADINEGARWOOD/status/8294841926557696

Nadine said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/NADINEGARWOOD/status/8294841926557696

Nadine said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/NADINEGARWOOD/status/8294841926557696

rauzi87 said...

I would like to buy BABY anti-monkey butt

rauzi87 said...

I use lotion with an SPF in it every day to protect my skin.

rauzi87 said...

like anti monkey butt on facebook

chantal said...

the ladies would be awesome
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

i use lotion daily
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

i like them on facebook
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

i follow you on twitter @chantalgiardina
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

i like you on facebook
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

i added you on facebook
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

i subscribe

chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

rauzi87 said...

subscriber!!!

rauzi87 said...

like myspringfieldmommy on facebook

rauzi87 said...

twitter follower!!

Susan said...

I would try the Lady's anti monkey butt. Very interesting to say the least!

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Susan said...

I am an email subscriber to MSM.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Nadine said...

facebooked it
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

facebooked it
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

facebooked it
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

facebooked it
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

facebooked it
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved