Image Map

Friday, November 26, 2010

Blizzie Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

The Blizzie is a simple was to turn your drink into a slush in just a few minutes.  The way it works is simple, take the three freezer cubes and your drink of choice into the Blizzie, shake it for a few minutes and watch as your make your own slushy drink.

Last night I tried the Blizzie, in all fairness I need to tell you that I tried it twice.

The first time was a failure, because I did not completely read the directions to know that my drink needed to be chilled for best results and tried to make a frozen margarita which alcohol as we all know is hard to freeze.  Thankfully I did not give up, I refroze the freezer cubes and tried it again a few hours later, this time with a soda and I was amazed how fast it worked.  You do need to be careful with a carbonated drink, they can build up a pressure so you do need to take a break every now and then.

Kids are going to love making Blizzie's at home!

Blizzie has been kind enough to share a 10% discount code with us through 12/15, GIFTY10.  

They would also like to give one reader a Blizzie of their own to try!
 
Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, December 7th
Winner will be chosen by Random.org and announced on Monday
Winners are responsible for replying with shipping info.
US entries only

Want to win?

Mandatory Entries: 
Tell me why you want to try the Blizzie
Like Blizzie on Facebook
Watch a Blizzie Review on YouTube, tell what they made
You will earn additional entries when you:
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
*Add me as a Facebook Friend
*Say you Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter

 Thank you to Blizzie for my review product and the winner prize.


Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

70 comments:

Elaine said...

I want to win because my daughter would love to make her own slushie! (she is a water drinker so I wouldn't be suprised if she were to make a water slushie!)
I follow Blizzie on FB as Elaine Lund.
I watched You Tube Video and it looks like a Vitamin Water slushy was made.

Elaine said...

I subscribe via email
elund323@yahoo.com

Elaine said...

I follow on FB as Elaine Lund

Elaine said...

I follow on Twitter as elund323
elund323@yahoo.com

chantal said...

i love slushies! sonic is my favorite place to visit because of this.
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

i like blizzie on facebook
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

they made a vitamin water blizzie.. sounds yummy
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

i subscribe
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

i like you on facebook
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

i added you as a friend on facebook
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

i follow you on twitter @chantalgiardina
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

rauzi87 said...

I want to try Blizzie since I LOVE SLUSHES!

rauzi87 said...

Blizzie facebook fan

rauzi87 said...

it looks like they are making vitamin water slushes...yum :)

Regina D said...

I watched the video he made pomegranate lemonade sounds delish

rauzi87 said...

I want to try a Cherry Kool-Aide Slush :)

rauzi87 said...

subscriber!!!!

Regina D said...

I want blizzie for my kids and I we love all kinds of frozen drinks. Iceys

Regina D said...

Liked blizzie on fb

Regina D said...

Subscriber

rauzi87 said...

myspringfieldmommy facebook fan!

Regina D said...

Facebook friend

rauzi87 said...

like myspringfieldmommy on facebook!

Regina D said...

Follow on Twitter

rauzi87 said...

twitter follower

Regina D said...

Said i like you on fb

HomemadeBaby said...

I would love to try this product because my husband likes all of his drinks cold, and because I miss 7-11 Slushies back home (I don't have one in my new town).
Marysa {at} marysa {dot} com

HomemadeBaby said...

In the YouTube video they made a vitaminwater blizzie! I love vitaminwater!
Marysa {at} marysa {dot} com

HomemadeBaby said...

I follow you on Twitter (Marysa1)
Marysa {at} marysa {dot} com

HomemadeBaby said...

I subscribe to your feed (RSS/Google Reader)
Marysa N – “HomeMadeBaby”
Marysa {at} marysa {dot} com

HomemadeBaby said...

I am a facebook fan.
Marysa N - Marysa {at} marysa {dot} com

HomemadeBaby said...

I am a facebook friend.
Marysa N - Marysa {at} marysa {dot} com

Connie said...

I would love to win this for my sister who likes to drink slushies and smoothies as a Xmas present. Thank you for a great giveaway! :)

aliasgirl1976@yahoo.com

kdschirado said...

we love anything cold at our house!

kdschirado said...

email subscriber!

andrea v said...

i'd love to try it, sounds really good.

andrea v said...

like them on facebook

andrea v said...

looks like vitamin water is what they poured in

andrea v said...

email subscriber

andrea v said...

follow you on twitter-vickers2622

andrea v said...

fan you on facebook

Unknown said...

Howdy, howdy, doo!!!! I have followed Blizzie on Facebook and am so interested in it because I love slushies but it's always such a mess to make them!!! Blizzie MUST be easier!!! I am already a fan of Blizzie on Facebook. In a YouTube Blizzie Video there was a vitamin slush being made and I told my friends that I liked My Springfield Mommy!!!

Nadine said...

I like blizzie on facebook
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

I subscribe to msm
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

I am a facebook fan of msm
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

I like msm on facebook
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

I follow msm on twitter
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

I want to try the blizzie because my boys love the arctic rushes from the dairy queen and I am interested in seeing if these will turn out like those.
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

Well, whatever they made it was red, I had a hard time hearing the video because of the ocean, and I wasn't sure of the bottle he poured in the blizzie.
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

aharvey91 said...

i like blizzie on facebook

aharvey91 said...

i like msm on facebook

aharvey91 said...

following msm on twitter

aharvey91 said...

my springfield mommy rss subscriber

aharvey91 said...

msm facebook friend

aharvey91 said...

i would like to try blizzie because i love slushies and so does my son and this way we could have them any time we want

aharvey91 said...

in the video it looked like vitamin water (not sure how good that would be since it only has a small amount of flavor in it, it would probably be rather watery)

amylynne said...

I would like to try blizzie because it just plain sounds like fun.

amylynne said...

it looks like vitamin water on youtube

amylynne said...

subscribe

amylynne said...

fb friend

Anonymous said...

I'd love to try Blizzie because I'd LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to have slushies ANY time I want, especially during the summer when we don't have any a/c :)

m8usi@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

FB fan / like Blizzie. My FB profile:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000826352246

m8usi@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

looks like a Vitamin Water blizzie... or something with orange juice I think. It was hard to hear.

m8usi@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

following @MargieBrill as @cappytweet

m8usi@yahoo.com

scottsgal said...

My son loves slushies so he'd enjoy making these
msboatgal@aol.com

scottsgal said...

like blizzie on fb
msboatgal@aol.com

scottsgal said...

facebook friend
msboatgal@aol.com

scottsgal said...

said I like you on fb
msboatgal@aol.com

scottsgal said...

subscribe in reader
msboatgal@aol.com

TQ said...

I want to try the Blizzie so I can make soda-flavored slushies without paying cold hard cash at the gas station!

bringhamsweeps (at) yahoo *dot* com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved