Image Map

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Fight Germs with Colgate Total Toothpaste Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
As the weather turns colder, germs are on a lot of people’s minds. We think twice about sitting on a public toilet seat and carry hand sanitizer wherever we go. But what most people don’t realize is that these supposedly germy items don’t even come close to the bacteria count inside our very own mouths. The average person can have more than 1 billion germs just on their teeth! That makes a toilet seat in the women’s restroom (558 germs per square inch*) feel almost clean by comparison. By the way, a smartphone can have over 1032 germs per square inch and a computer keyboard can have 473 germs per square inch. Just something to think about...

Did you know that germs are at the root of most common oral health issues including plaque, gingivitis, tarter build-up, cavities and bad breath. When you brush with regular toothpaste, the germs start growing back in your mouth the minute you stop brushing. Unlike ordinary toothpaste, Colgate Total® is the only toothpaste that’s clinically-proven to keep working long after you brush – fighting germs for a full 12 hours. In fact, Colgate Total toothpaste has a unique formula that reduces plaque germs by 90 percent 12 hours after brushing verses regular fluoride toothpaste.

 Thanks to Colgate I received two tubes; Colgate Total Advanced Whitening Paste and the Advanced Whitening Gel that just came out this month.  I have been using the Colgate Total Paste for the last several months... honestly I started using it because I had some good coupons once and stocked up on it, but once I started using it, I did not want to stop.  I was very anxious to try the Gel that I received.  I really liked the minty taste and how clean it made my entire mouth feel.  Though I couldn't feel it taking place, it was good knowing that the Colgate formula was fighting the germs in my mouth for several hours after I had brushed.

Thanks to Colgate, one lucky My Springfield Mommy reader will win a Colgate Total Gift Pack. 

Giveaway will end at 8pm on Friday, November 26th
Winner will be chosen by Random.org and announced on Saturday
Winners are responsible for replying with shipping info.

Want to win?
*Visit the Colgate site and tell me the 5 things Colgate Total helps prevent
*Tell me whether you prefer the paste or gel
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
*Add me as a Facebook Friend
*Say you Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter

 Thanks to Colgate for my samples as well as the giveaway winners.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

67 comments:

Shelley said...

Plaque, gingivitis, bad breath, cavities, and tartar!

mdlangmead at gmail dot com

Shelley said...

I prefer paste. Not sure why...just do :)

mdlangmead at gmail dot com

Nadine said...

Plaque, gingivitis, bad breath, cavities, and tartar!



nadinegarwood@frontier.com

Nadine said...

I like paste.
nadinegarwood@frontier.com

Nadine said...

I subscribe to msm
nadinegarwood@frontier.com

Nadine said...

I like msm on facebook
nadinegarwood@frontier.com

Nadine said...

I am a facebook friend
nadinegarwood@frontier.com

Nadine said...

I follow you on twitter
nadinegarwood@frontier.com

Regina D said...

Prevents against plaque, gingivitis, tarter build up, cavities, bad breath
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Prefer paste
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Subscriber
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Facebook fan
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Follow on Twitter
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Said i like you on fb
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

shared on fb
dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Shared on fb
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Shared on fb
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Shared on fb
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Shared on fb
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Regina D said...

Tweeted in Twitter
Wonderwomanmama
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Tweeted onk Twitter
Wonderwomanmama
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Tweeted on Twitter
Wonderwomanmama
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

tweeted on twitter
wondewomanmama
dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Tweeted on Twitter
Wonderwomanmama
Dushane_r@msn.com

janetfaye said...

1. Plaque
2. Gingivitis
3. Tartar build - up
4. Cavities
5. Bad Breath

janetfaye said...

I prefer paste.

janetfaye said...

Email subscribed.

janetfaye said...

Facebook friend - Janet Fri

janetfaye said...

I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook - Janet Fri

janetfaye said...

I follow you on Twitter - Janetfaye

janetfaye said...

1. Tweet:
http://twitter.com/Janetfaye/status/7807026629447682

janetfaye said...

2. Tweet:
http://twitter.com/Janetfaye/status/7807026629447682

janetfaye said...

3. Tweet:
http://twitter.com/Janetfaye/status/7807026629447682

janetfaye said...

4. Tweet:
http://twitter.com/Janetfaye/status/7807026629447682

janetfaye said...

5. Tweet:
http://twitter.com/Janetfaye/status/7807026629447682

janetfaye said...

1. I shared on FB:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/janetfaye/posts/126191300773725

janetfaye said...

2. I shared on FB:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/janetfaye/posts/126191300773725

janetfaye said...

3. I shared on FB:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/janetfaye/posts/126191300773725

janetfaye said...

4. I shared on FB:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/janetfaye/posts/126191300773725

janetfaye said...

5. I shared on FB:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/janetfaye/posts/126191300773725

Michele said...

Colgate Total helps prevent:
Plaque, gingevitis, tartar build up, cavities, and bad breath
rlawrence110(at)yahoo.com

Michele said...

I would prefer the gel
rlawrence110(at)yahoo.com

Michele said...

I like you on Facebook
Michele Caldwell Lawrence
rlawrence110(at)yahoo.com

andrea v said...

Plaque, gingivitis, tarter build up, cavities, bad breath
vickers at comcast dot net

andrea v said...

i prefer gel

andrea v said...

email subscriber

andrea v said...

facebook fan

andrea v said...

follow on twitter-vickers2622

Tamara B. said...

Plaque, Tarter Build Up, Gingivitis, cavities, Bad Breath

tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

I like gel,
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

Email subscriber.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

Friend on Facebook
(Tamara Bennington)
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

Posted on Facebook I like My Springfield Mommy.
(Tamara Bennington)
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

chantal said...

tartar, plaque, gingivitis, bad breath, cavities
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

i prefer paste
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

i like you on facebook
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

i added you as a friend on facebook
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

i follow you on twitter @chantalgiardina
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

i subscribe
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

rauzi87 said...

Colgate helps prevent the following: plaque, gingivitis, bad breath, cavities, and tartar

rauzi87 said...

I like both paste and gel!

emcare said...

Plaque, gingivitis, bad breath, cavities, and tartar

emcare said...

I prefer paste.

rauzi87 said...

subscriber!!!

rauzi87 said...

like myspringfieldmommy on facebook

rauzi87 said...

twitter follower!!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved