Image Map

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hefty Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

Hefty has a HOT new coupon out good for $1 off trash bags that can be put to great use in the coming weeks! I don't know about you, but we go through a TON of trash over the holidays! And were you aware of Odor Block Technology? Not me :)

Hefty knows that sometimes, the smell of scented garbage bags can take over a kitchen, which is why they developed Kitchen Bags with Unscented Odor Block™ Technology, to help neutralize unwanted odors with no added scent!



Meanwhile one lucky winner will win:
-One box of Hefty Kitchen Bags with Unscented Odor Block Technology,
-HOT Hefty coupons
-$10 Wal-Mart gift card

Here's what you need to do:

Go to the Hefty Facebook page and print off the coupon
Tell them MySpringfieldMommy sent you for the giveaway on their wall
Leave a comment below with your email address

Winner will be chosen on Monday, November 8th at 8:00 pm!

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'd love to win!
rosanova_family@comcast.net
Here's what we said on Facebook:

Rosanova Fam: Thanks for the coupon! MySpringfieldMommy sent us!

JC said...

Posted on their wall, thanks for the coupon.
tcarolinep at gmail dot com

tristatecruisers said...

"Like" Hefty on FB and left a message :)

marci
tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com

Silver Bella said...

I "Like" Hefty on FB as Silver Bella
and posted on their wall!
silverbella11 at gmail dot com

bdiane34 said...

I liked Hefty and left comment on their wall (Ariel Tempest)
sweokgrl@gmail.com

scottsgal said...

posted on their wall and printed coupon
msboatgal at aol.com

kdschirado said...

email subcriber!
Would love to win!!
kdschirado@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

love to win. Posted on their wall.verc@frontiernet.net

Regina D said...

regina D
dushane_r@msn.com
posted on hefty wall

Little Miss Sunshine said...

I'd love to win! I did all the fb stuff (yay for a coupon!) My email's in my profile.

Lesley Mitchell said...

Posted to the wall!
lesleymitchell52@yahoo.com

HannahAchrissmile said...

printed liked and commented: http://www.facebook.com/Hefty.TrashBags/posts/167365169948071

hannah knit
aigcanada7 at hotmail dot com

Julie said...

Like and commented on Hefty fb page-Julie Scott Laws
printed coupon
thanks for the giveaway
aunteegem@yahoo.com

Janet said...

I liked hefty's page and I posted on heftys page that myspringfield mommy sent me.

janetmariemohr(at)gmail(dot)com

throuthehaze said...

I like Hefty on FB and I commented on their wall-Rae Pavey
throuthehaze at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I like Hefty Trash Bags (Official) on Facebook, printed the coupon, and left a Wall comment -- *Thanks* for the giveaway!
http://scr.im/ladybugemail

janetfaye said...

I like Hefty on FB - Janet Fri
I printed the coupon and I left the comment on their wall.

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

skkorman said...

I posted on their wall and printed the coupon!

skkorman AT bellsouth DOT net

♡♥♬ Raven In A Blue Room ♬♥♡ said...

I like Hefty® Trash Bags (Official) on facebook (Louis Here)

printed the coupon and made a Wall Comment

Thank you for hosting this giveaway

schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

amylynne said...

Posted on FB Wall.

amylynne1981 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Ashley R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley R said...

Like Hefty on FB.
Printed the coupon.
Posted on their wall that you sent me!
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

Baby Mama said...

I did everything required on fb
sarahlovesvegas@hotmail

Susan said...

I like Hefty on facebook and told them you sent me!

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Mari said...

I print the coupon, and posted on Hefty's Wall.

runningmatey at hotmail dot com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved