Image Map

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hot Price on Electric Soupmaker...Check It Out!

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!



So I had never heard of this item before... it's called the Soup-a-Chef Electric Soup Maker and Heated Blender!

Now through Sunday you can get it for this HOT price: $89.99 using coupon code WFAA10 and FREE Shipping! That's $140 off full retail and over $30 less than any other deals I've found out there!

You can make homemade soup in only 30 minutes without taking out (or washing) ANY pots! First, it works as a soup blender, blending all your chopped vegetables and/or pre-cooked meats and fish together with your preferred liquid or stock. It also works as a heated blender, it cooks and blends all the ingredients in a repeating, alternating sequence until your soup is piping hot! It makes smoothies too!

I gave it a shot! Take a look!



Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved