Image Map

Monday, November 22, 2010

KD Novelties Personalized Children's Books Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

If you are looking for a special, unique and personalized gift for your child this Christmas, how about a personalized book?

I was certainly interested in this idea, especially since my daughter is very interested in books.  All we had to was supply KD Novelties Personalized Children’s Books with basic information including:
Gender, Age, First Name, Middle Name (optional), Last Name, Hometown, State, 1st Friend or Relative, 2nd Friend or Relative, 3rd Friend or Relative, Parent(s) or Loved One(s) and a Dedication.    

In just a few days I received a book called "Little One, Little One, What Do You See?" in the mail.  There in print inside the front cover was the dedication my husband and I came up with for our daughter.  Then her name was prominently displayed throughout the story, must to her delight as we read it to her.  She was able to pick up the book and point at her name and say "that's me!". All of the other information we were required to provide was cleverly included in the story too.  

So if you have a child that enjoys books like my daughter does, I encourage you to visit KD Novelties Personalized Children’s Books and check out the huge selection of books they can personalize for you. They have categories including Adventure, Baby Books, Educational, Fantasy, Sports and much more. 

Thanks to KD Novelties Personalized Children’s Books, one lucky My Springfield Mommy reader will win a personalized book.

Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, December 12th
Winner will be chosen by Random.org and announced on Monday
Winners are responsible for replying with shipping info.

Want to win?
*Visit the KD Novelties Personalized Children’s Books website and tell me which book you would be interested in personalizing
*Like KD Novelties Personalized Children’s Books on Facebook
*Follow KD Novelties Personalized Children’s Books on Twitter
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
*Add me as a Facebook Friend
*Say you Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter

Thanks to KD Novelties Personalized Children’s Books for my review book and the giveaway winner's copy

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

72 comments:

Regina D said...

scooby doo.
dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

*Like KD Novelties on Facebook
dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

*Follow KD Novelties on Twitter
DUSHANE_R@MSN.COM

Regina D said...

*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
DUSHANE_R@MSN.COM

Regina D said...

Facebook Friend
DUSHANE_R@MSN.COM

Regina D said...

*SAID I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
DUSHANE_R@MSN.COM

Regina D said...

FOLLOW YOU ON TWITTER
DUSHANE_R@MSN.COM

Tara Oliver said...

how cute! I would pick Ballerina Princess for my almost-4-year-old.

tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

I follow you on Twitter!

tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

I subscribe to your blog.

tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

kdschirado said...

ballerina princess
kdschirado@yahoo.com

kdschirado said...

email subscriber!!

dona said...

i follow my springfield mommy on facebook

dona said...

like the idea of this kind of book

dona said...

can read this to ava

dona said...

cute gift for grand daughter

dona said...

cute front cover

dona said...

i like my springfield mommy

dona said...

something nice to read to grandchild

dona said...

like this kind of book

dona said...

i follow on facebook

Kerry said...

I would get the My Tea Party book.

alsatia23 at hotmail dot com

Kerry said...

I like KD Novelties on Facebook (Kerry Gibbs)

alsatia23 at hotmail dot com

Kerry said...

I follow KD Novelties on twitter (kezzygibbs)


alsatia23 at hotmail dot com

Kerry said...

Email subscriber


alsatia23 at hotmail dot com

Nadine said...

I subscribe to msm
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

I follow msm on twitter
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

I like KD novelties on facebook
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

I am following KD novelties on twitter
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

I visited the website. They have several cute ones. I liked the sesame street one, the flintstones one, and the scooby do one.
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

andrea v said...

i like the little mermaid book

andrea v said...

following kd novelties on twitter-vickers2622

andrea v said...

email subscriber
vickers at comcast dot net

andrea v said...

like you on facebook

andrea v said...

follow you on twitter-vickers2622

natatheangel said...

Scooby Doo book
natatheangel at yahoo dot com

Tara Oliver said...

I follow them on Twitter as well!

tara at taverstables dot com

Tara Oliver said...

I like you on Facebook!

tara at taverstables dot com

jenzen69 said...

i would choose when i grow up or little one little one what do you see
jenzen69atyahoodotcom

jenzen69 said...

like kd novelties on facebook
jenzen69atyahoodotcom

jenzen69 said...

kd novelties twitter follower
jenzen69atyahoodotcom

jenzen69 said...

like you on facebook
jenzen69atyahoodotcom

jenzen69 said...

commented on your facebook wall
jenzen69atyahoodotcom

jenzen69 said...

email subscriber
jenzen69atyahoodotcom

jenzen69 said...

twitter follower
jenzen69atyahoodotcom

amylynne said...

I would like to personalize the book ABC and Me on Sesame Street.

amylynne said...

subscribe

amylynne said...

fb friend

amylynne said...

like msm on fb

Audrey @ Tight Wad in Utah said...

I like you fb

chantal said...

I would like ballerina princess
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

I like KD NOV. on facebook
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

I follow KD NOV. on twitter @chantalgiaridna
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

I subscribe via email
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

I like you on facebook
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

I added you on facebook
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

i follow you via twitter @chantalgiardina

chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

I posted on facebook #1

chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

I posted on facebook #2

chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

I posted on facebook #3

chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

I posted on facebook #4

chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

I posted on facebook #5

chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

I posted on facebook #6

chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

I posted on facebook #7

chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

I posted on facebook #8

chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

I posted on facebook #9

chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

I posted on facebook #10

chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

Mama of 3 said...

Fan of kd novelties peronalized childrends on FB

catokayyou21@gmail.com

Mama of 3 said...

I would love to get the sports book

catokayyou21@gmail.com

Mama of 3 said...

follow kd novelities on twitter

mybtqreviews

catokayyou21@gmail.com

Mama of 3 said...

fanned you on FB, left comment

bridgettes boutique reviews

catokayyou21@gmail.com

Mama of 3 said...

follow you via twitter

mybtqreviews

catokayyou21@gmail.com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved