Does your child have a food allergy?
If so you understand how important it is to let everyone know. The question is who speaks up when you are not around? Mabel's Labels has created Allergy Alert labels for just this reason. The label allows you to list up to six allergies so that any caregiver will know to avoid these foods and therefore prevent a problem.
Best part is each of Mabel's labels are dishwasher and microwave safe so you can put them on all food containers. They will not fade and are easy to apply, just peal and stick.
I am lucky and my daughter does not have any known allergies, but I have friends who struggle with food allergies on a daily basis. If your child has food allergies I would love to know what you do to make the school, daycare or other childcare aware when you are not there.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:
Post a Comment