Halloween is behind us and the holiday season is quickly approaching! The extra family time, delicious feasts, holiday cheer and gift giving comes at a hefty little price tag – hardly the highlight of the holiday season. To help you and your readers make the most of your holiday spending, My Coke Rewards is offering discounts on some of their most popular rewards like Blockbuster movie rentals, AMC tickets, Home Depot and Nike gift cards plus more. These rewards will be offered at a 50% discounted point value for a limited time and only while supplies last.
To backtrack… In case you’re not familiar, My Coke Rewards is a unique program where you can earn points from codes found on a variety of Coca-Cola products. Points can be used towards rewards, entry to exclusive sweepstakes or even to make a point donation to one of the charitable organizations on the site. There are 13 participating Coca-Cola brands in the program and all you have to do is enter the codes found inside the cap or flap of your favorite beverage, and use the points to get something that will make you smile: whether that is a year subscription to your favorite magazine, a blockbuster movie rental or even a new BBQ set. The list of rewards goes on and on but at the core, it’s about getting a little something extra or special for doing something you already are doing.
Capturing the holiday spirit, My Coke Rewards wants to give one My Springfield Mommy Reader a boost this holiday season with the opportunity to win 500 My Coke Rewards points.
To give you a sense of what that’s worth, with 500 points, you can enter an array sweepstakes, make a significant point donation to an organization like Toys for Tots or redeem them for some of the following options this holiday
- One (1) Movie Rental at BLOCKBUSTER® - 50 points
- Two (2) AMC Silver Experience™ tickets and 2 Free Large Fountain Drinks at AMC Theatres® - 400 points
- $25 Nike® Gift Card- 500 point
Giveaway will end at 8pm on November 21st
Winner chosen by Random.org and announced on the 22nd.
Winner responsible for responding with shipping information.
Contest opened to both the US and Canada
Want to win?
Tell me what you would do with 500 points
Like My Coke Rewards on Facebook
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
*Add me as a Facebook Friend
*Sign up as a Facebook Fan
*Follow me on Twitter
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
*Add me as a Facebook Friend
*Sign up as a Facebook Fan
*Follow me on Twitter
The prize was provided by The Coca-Cola Company. The Coca-Cola Company is not a sponsor, administrator or connected in any other way with this sweepstakes.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

88 comments:
I like you on facebook.
amy@savinginstlouis.com
I'd use it to buy movie tickets or more coke (zero).
amy@savinginstlouis.com
use it for shoe.com!
email subscriber!!
500 Points would get me a $25 best buy gift once they are back in stock.
mary@cire.com
I like you on fb i became fan on fb. I follow on Twitter liked coke rewards on fb
Regina dushane_r@msn.com
I'd save the points for a larger reward
msboatgal at aol.com
like coke rewards on fb
msboatgal at aol.com
i like my coke rewards on facebook
i like msm on facebook
following msm on twitter
facebook friend
my springfield mommy rss subscriber
i would definately get the nike gift card
I would love to get several magazine subscriptions as gifts with these points!
panicxduh[at]yahoo[dot]com
I LIKE My Coke Rewards on Facebook (Erin Mize)
panicxduh[at]yahoo[dot]com
I LIKE My Springfield Mommy on Facebook (Erin Mize)
panicxduh[at]yahoo[dot]com
Friend on Facebook too(Erin Mize)
panicxduh[at]yahoo[dot]com
e-mail subscriber.(validated!)
panicxduh[at]yahoo[dot]com
Hi! I am a subscriber. Would really love to win this so I can get a DVD set off the website. Thank you so much for the chance! :)
aliasgirl1976@yahoo.com
i like coke rewards on fb
i subsribed to my springfield mommy
i added you as a fb friend
i am a myspringfield mommy fb friend
i follow springfield mommy on twitter
i would love to have the 500 points to add to the points i already have. the 500 points would let me get something larger faster.
i would get a restaurant.com card, 12 pk. of coke, and several 20 oz. cokes. :) Great Giveaway !! :)
marci
tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com
Awesome giveaway! I'd use the 500 points for a gift card, or more coke, or blockbuster movie rentals, or.....whatever else my family of 8 votes & agrees on!
Like My Coke Rewards on FB :)
marci
tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com
Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy :)
marci
tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com
a FB friend :)
marci
tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com
I would use the 500 points on a gift card or movie rentals.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I like My Coke Rewards on FB - Janet Fri
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I am email subscribed to My Springfield Mommy.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I like My Springfield Mommy on FB - Janet Fri
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I follow you on Twitter - Janetfaye
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I would get a $25 Home Depot Gift Card when they're back in stock :) *Thanks* for the giveaway!
http://scr.im/ladybugemail
I Like My Coke Rewards on Facebook
http://scr.im/ladybugemail
I would prob use the points to enter a variety of sweepstakes (for things I could give for christmas!) :)
avalenti6936@yahoo.com
"Like" My Coke Rewards on Facebook
avalenti6936@yahoo.com
Have you as a Facebook Friend
avalenti6936@yahoo.com
Signed up as a Facebook Fan :)
avalenti6936@yahoo.com
Following you on Twitter as @MandaPanda429
avalenti6936@yahoo.com
I'd put it toward a car rental so we could plan a weekend trip.
there is so much i'm saving my points for.
h_womble05 [at] hotmail [dot] com
i like my coke rewards on FB.
h_womble05 [at] hotmail [dot] com
i am subscribed to my springfirled mommy.
h_womble05 [at] hotmail [dot] com
i am a facebook fan.
h_womble05 [at] hotmail [dot] com
follow you on twitter (@hYoung87)
h_womble05 [at] hotmail [dot] com
I'd use it to buy giftcards!
aigcanada7 at hotmail dot com
subscriber via email
aigcanada7 at hotmail dot com
like" you on facebook (hannah knit)
aigcanada7 at hotmail dot com
like" my coke rewards on facebook (hannah knit)
aigcanada7 at hotmail dot com
aigcanada7 (at) hotmail [dot] com
Im your friend on fb (hannah knit)
follow you on twitter (achrissmile)
aigcanada7 at hotmail (dot) com
I would use the points towards getting blockbuster movie rentals.
lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com
I “LIKE” My Coke Rewards on Facebook! ID: Lynda Castillo
lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com
I’m a subscriber via RSS Feed (Google Reader).
lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com
I “LIKE” you on Facebook! ID: Lynda Castillo
lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com
I'm your Facebook Friend. ID: Lynda Castillo
lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com
I follow you on twitter. ID: Lyndadawinda
lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com
Hi and Happy Weekend! :) Liked them on facebook...
Lois
OV_099@yahoo.com
and with an extra 500 points, it means I would be oh so close to getting the 5-in-1 Wireless Headphones :)
Lois
OV_099@yahoo.com
and yep, following the blog too! :)
Lois
OV_099@yahoo.com
I think I would use the points for the movies.
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com
I like my coke rewards on facebook
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com
I subscribe to msm by email
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com
I am a facebook fan of msm
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com
I like msm on facebook
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com
I foll msm on twitter
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com
I liked my cokerewards on FB
I liked my coke rewards on FB
I like MSM on FB dkharrisn
I would get 33 free 20 ozer's
I would get a gift card with my points.
subscribe
fb friend
fb fan
I'd get the Nike GC.
huntandride@hotmail.com
Like My Coke Rewards on FB.
jennifer horn
huntandride@hotmail.com
Like you on FB.
jennifer horn
huntandride@hotmail.com
Facebook friend.
jennifer horn
huntandride@hotmail.com
Twitter follower. @jen_r_horn
huntandride@hotmail.com
I would use it to get a subscription to O magazine.
runningmatey at hotmail dot com
I like Coke Rewards on facebook (Mari Doug)
runningmatey at hotmail dot com
I like you on facebook (Mari Doug)
runningmatey at hotmail dot com
I follow you on twitter (LuckyDuckyToo)
runningmatey at hotmail dot com
I am a subscriber.
runningmatey at hotmail dot com
Post a Comment