Image Map

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Prescription Glass Starting At $7.95 at Just Eyewear

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


You heard me right, Just Eyewear sells single vision glasses for only $7.95. Here is how it works, Just Eyewear offers hundreds of frames and some sell for as little as $7.95.  Each frame includes your single vision lenses.

I could not believe it, so I put this one to the test.  First thing I did was call and get a copy of my prescription from my last exam.  Once I got past the bad hand writing I was ready to look at frames.  I started by narrowing the frames to women's.  From there you can select the shape of frame such as aviator, square or oval,  I went with square.  Lastly you pick either a metal or plastic frame, I went plastic.  At this point I started to look at the frames and make my selection.  However you can reduce the search even more but rim type, frame material, frame size and prize.

 When it was all said and done this frame came up as my selection.  What is too funny about this is that last year I had a frame similar to this one and my daughter broke them and I have not been happy with my current frame ever since.

Now that I had my frame it was time to order, the process is simple (assuming you can read the Rx from the Dr.) within less than five minutes I had created my account and my glasses were on their way.  I was so excited that I went back on about 15 minutes later and purchased two additional pairs of the $7.95 frames for myself and two pairs for my husband.

It took about a week to get all five pairs of our Just Eyewear glasses, we both tried them on and they are the correct frames for us as well as the right Rx.  My husbands fit perfectly and he is already wearing them.  All three of my pairs need a little adjusting, I guess my ears or some part of my face is not exactly symmetrical so I need to go and get them adjusted, but that is no big deal and since I am so excited about this site there is a good chance I may order a few more frames since I have always been addicted to having more than one frame.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved