Image Map

Monday, November 22, 2010

Qwik Shower Gym Class Wipes Review

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

 I tried out the QwikShower Gym Class Wipes this weekend when we had to leave for a trip at 4:45am and didn't want to wake our 3 year old any earlier than we needed to. We decided to leave her in her pajama until we arrived at our destination--then I wiped her off from top to bottom with a QwikShower wipe and got her dressed. 

I liked the large size (10x12) --I easily wiped her down with just 1 wipe. It had a gentle fresh smell & it didn't irritate my daughter's skin. These would be great for anytime you need a quick clean up and there is no shower available--camping, hiking, any sweat inducing activity and during the summer's sweltering heat & humidity are just a few possibilities. 

 These QwikShower Wipes will be great to keep on hand for whenever the need arises, they are individually wrapped so you can take them anywhere easily--a major plus in my book! I will be keeping these on hand in my home, car & purse!

Thanks to QwikShower Wipes for my wipes used in this review.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved