Image Map

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Shenzhen Knives Ceramic Peeler Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


With the holidays upon us, that means one big thing...cooking, and the kind of dishes I prepare require peeling.  This is not a task I especially enjoy, so I am always looking for a way to make it easier and quicker.


Luckily, I was recently sent a Ceramic Peeler from Shenzhen Ceramic Knives.

I gave it to my husband to try out, because he made the mistake of offering to help.   In the past he has had a hard time finding a peeler that worked for him, because he is left handed, but this one worked very well for him.  He made quick work of the potato and carrot peeling.  He told me that it is comfortable to hold and is quite sharp making the peeling easy.

These are usually priced $9.99, but they are sale for $8.99 right now on  Shenzhen Ceramic Knives.
 Or you can pick it up on Amazon for $8.49. Below is a coupon you may be interested in that will get you a FREE Peeler with purchase on the Shenzhen website:


Thanks to Shenzhen Ceramic Knives one lucky My Springfield Mommy reader will win a Ceramic Peeler.

Giveaway will end at 8pm on Friday, November 26th
Winner will be chosen by Random.org and announced on Saturday
Winners are responsible for replying with shipping info.

Want to win?
*Visit the Shenzhen Knives website and tell me what other product you are interested in
*Like Shenzhen Knives on Facebook
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
*Add me as a Facebook Friend
*Say you Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter

Thanks to Shenzhen Knives for my review peeler as well as the giveaway winner's prize

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

50 comments:

Nadine said...

I like shenzhen knives on facebook
nadinegarwood@frontier.com

Nadine said...

I subscribe to msm
nadinegarwood@frontier.com

Nadine said...

I am a facebook fan of msm
nadinegarwood@frontier.com

Nadine said...

I like msm on facebook
nadinegarwood@frontier.com

Nadine said...

I follow msm on twitter
nadinegarwood@frontier.com

Nadine said...

paring knife seems to be affordable.
nadinegarwood@frontier.com

Linda Kish said...

The two-piece starter set would be good.

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Linda Kish said...

I am an RSS subscriber

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Regina D said...

I want to try the ceramic knife set
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Facebook fan
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Like knives on fb
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Subscriber
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Follow on Twitter
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

tweeted on twitter
wonderwomanmama
dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

tweeted on twitter
wonderwomanmama
dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Tweeted on Twitter
Wonderwomanmama
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Tweeted on twitter
Wonderwomanmama
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Shared on fb
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

tweeted on twitter
wonderwomanmama
dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Shared on fb
Wonderwomanmama
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Shared on fb
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Shared on fb
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Shared on fb
Dushane_r@msn.com

andrea v said...

3.2" Ceramic Paring Knife is another favorite

andrea v said...

email subscriber

andrea v said...

follow you on twitter-vickers2622

andrea v said...

facebook fan

Shelley said...

I'd love to have the ceramic Chef's knife!

mdlangmead at gmail dot com

Shelley said...

Like you on FB!

mdlangmead at gmail dot com

Nadine said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/NADINEGARWOOD/status/8296894627319808

Nadine said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/NADINEGARWOOD/status/8296894627319808

Nadine said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/NADINEGARWOOD/status/8296894627319808

chantal said...

the starter set looks awesome
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

i like them on facebook
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

i subscribe
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

i like you on facebook
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

i added you as a friend on facebook
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

i follow you on twitter @chantalgiardina
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

rauzi87 said...

I like the 2 set every day knives

rauzi87 said...

like Shenzhen Knives on facebook!

rauzi87 said...

subscriber!!!!

rauzi87 said...

myspringfieldmommy facebook fan!

rauzi87 said...

like myspringfieldmommy on facebook!

rauzi87 said...

twitter follower

Nadine said...

facebooked it
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

facebooked it
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

facebooked it
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

facebooked it
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

facebooked it
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Megryansmom said...

The 3 piece set looks like it would serve most purposes.
Megryansmom@sbcglobal.net

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved