Image Map

Monday, November 15, 2010

Smart & Yummy 2 CD Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


Are you looking for some new music for your youngster that will entertain them, get them moving and also teach them something at the same time?  If you answered yes, then you should check out a CD called "Smart & Yummy 2: Good Food Moves Tots thru Preschool" from ABridgeClub.  

These songs put the emphasis on healthy eating habits and getting active and having fun. They will learn simple moves as they listen to the fun and wide-ranging songs...they will reach, jump, shake, swing, twist, wiggle, roll, climb, dig and more.  
Below is the list of the 30 songs that are included, including 9 in Spanish. 

1.      Jambo!

2.      Hey, Mango

3.      Two Carrot Sticks

4.      Jack Climbed the Bean Stalk

5.      Baboon Bananas

6.      Peas Cooking Hot

7.      Stone Soup 

8.      Can You Make a Rainbow 

9.      Melons Roll

10.  Up in the Orchard

11.  Burrito Banditos

12.  Fuzzy Wuzzy Twist

13.  Old MacDonald Had a Farm

14.  Dem Bones

15.  Miss Mary Mack

16.  There’s a Farmer Milking

17.  To Market, To Market

18.  Jell-O Jiggles

19.  Who Stole the Peanuts

20.  I Wash Those Germies

21.  Come Along

 

Spanish Versions

22.  Hey Mango!

23.  Two Carrot Sticks

24.  Peas Cooking Hot

25.  Can You Make a Rainbow

26.  Burritos Banditos

27.  There’s a Farmer Milking

28.  To Market, To Market

29.  Jell-O Jiggles

30.  Come Along

Also, on the inside cover you will find a quick-view teaching guide. You can get the lyrics on ABridge Club website. I popped this CD in at home for my daughter and she really had a good time jumping and dancing around to the music.  She may not have followed the steps perfectly, but she was up and moving and enjoying the music. 

Thanks to ABridgeClub one lucky My Springfield Mommy reader will win a "Smart & Yummy 2" CD.

Giveaway will end at 8pm on Thursday, December 2nd
Winner will be chosen by Random.org and announced on Friday
Winners are responsible for replying with shipping info.

Want to win?
*Like ABridgeClub.com on Facebook
*Follow ABridgeClub on Twitter
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
*Add me as a Facebook Friend
*Say you Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter

Thanks to ABridgeClub for my review CD and the giveaway copy.  
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

34 comments:

rauzi87 said...

ABridgeClub facebook fan

rauzi87 said...

A Bridge Club twitter follower

rauzi87 said...

subscriber

Unknown said...

I like abridge club on fb:)

faithonfyre at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

I follow abridge club on twitter:) mgills

faithonfyre at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

I subscribe to My Springfield Mommy through email:)
faithonfyre at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

Added you on FB:) Michelle Gills

faithonfyre at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

I commented on your fb page:)

faithonfyre at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter:) mgills
faithonfyre at yahoo dot com

Regina D said...

Follow you on twitter
Wonderwomanmama
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Follow abridgeclub on Twitter
Wonderwomanmama
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Subscribe
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Fan on fb
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Said i like you on fb and tagged you in my wall post saying i like you
Dushane_r@msn.com

Nadine said...

I subscribe to msm
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

I am a facebook friend of msm
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

I like msm on facebook
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

I follow msm on twitter
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

I like AbridgeClub on facebook
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Nadine said...

I am following AbridgeClub on twitter
nadinegarwood(at)frontier(dot)com

Unknown said...

I follow/like AbridgeClub on FB-DanelleJohns danellejohns at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I follow/like AbridgeClub on Twitter-DanelleJohns(Danelle)

danellejohns at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I have subscribed and verified via email. danellejohns at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I follow/like you on Twitter-DanelleJohns(Danelle)

danellejohns at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I follow/like you on FB-DanelleJohns danellejohns at gmail dot com

Tawnya said...

Like ABridgeClub.com on Facebook
copperbliss at hotmail dot com

Tawnya said...

Follow ABridgeClub on Twitter
@kopperkirlz
copperbliss at hotmail dot com

amb22 said...

liked abridge on facebook (amb22)
alaskabound2008(at)gmail(dot)com

amb22 said...

follow abridge club on twitter (amb22)
alaskabound2008(at)gmail(dot)com

amb22 said...

i subscribed to my springfield mommy
alaskabound2008(at)gmail(dot)com

amb22 said...

I liked springfielkd mommy on facebook (amb22)
alaskabound2008(at)gmail(dot)com

amb22 said...

I follow u on twitter (amb22)
alaskabound2008(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I like A Bridge Club.com on FB! tracietrump@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I like My Springfield Mommy on Fb! tracietrump@yahoo.com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved