Image Map

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Super Sipperz Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

Super Sipperz has taken kids love of straws and building and created an 80 pc kit that allows kids to create their own drink pattern.  The options are limited only by your child's imagination.

Our daughter loves to help make Kool-aid so this week we surprised her with the Super Sipperz.  At first she was not too sure about them, but when she hooked up to the pair of glasses and we let her in front of a mirror she could not stop looking at herself.  We have really enjoyed watching her with them, it was a lot of fun.

What worried me was how to clean them once she had used them, but you get a mesh bag and when you are ready just put the parts in the bag and throw on the top shelf of your dishwasher.  I did run them through once and then retried the system to see if there would be any leaking and there was not which makes me believe that they will hold up for many uses just like the video says they will.

Want to win an 80pc Super Sipperz?

Giveaway will end at 8pm on Friday, November 26th
Winner will be chosen by Random.org and announced on Saturday
Winners are responsible for replying with shipping info.

Want to win?
*Watch the video above with your kids and share what they think
*Ask you kids what they would build
*Tell me what you would build
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
*Add me as a Facebook Friend
*Say you Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook  
*Follow me on Twitter

Thank you to Super Sipperz for my set used for review and the winners prize.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

51 comments:

Nadine said...

I subscribe to msm
nadinegarwood@frontier.com

Nadine said...

I am a facebook friend of msm
nadinegarwood@frontier.com

Nadine said...

I like msm on facebook
nadinegarwood@frontier.com

Nadine said...

I follow msm on twitter
nadinegarwood@frontier.com

Regina D said...

My kids thought it was way cool and mow want some
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

My kids would build glasses and a bridge
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

I would build a double straight line that would go from inside the house to the back yard... I can hydrate them and keep them out when trying to clean
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Fan on fb
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Subscriber
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Follow on twitter
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Said i like you on fb
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

tweeted on twitter
wonderwomanmama
dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Shared on fb
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Shared on fb
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Shared on fb
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Shared on fb
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

tweeted on twitter
wonderwomanmama
dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Shared on fb
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Tweeted on twitter
Wonderwomanmama
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Tweeted on twitter
Wonderwomanmama
Dushane_r@msn.com

Regina D said...

Tweeted on Twitter
Wonderwomanmama
Dushane_r@msn.com

janetfaye said...

My grandson is not here with me to watch the video but if he was he would tell me that he wants one.

janetfaye said...

I think my grandson would want to build a Race Car.

janetfaye said...

I would help my grandson build the Rece Car and maybe I would try to build a robot.

janetfaye said...

Email subscribed.

janetfaye said...

FB Friend - Janet Fri

janetfaye said...

I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook - Janet Fri

janetfaye said...

I follow you on Twitter - Janetfaye

janetfaye said...

1. Tweet:
http://twitter.com/Janetfaye/status/7691597621764096

janetfaye said...

2. Tweet:
http://twitter.com/Janetfaye/status/7691597621764096

janetfaye said...

3. Tweet:
http://twitter.com/Janetfaye/status/7691597621764096

janetfaye said...

4. Tweet:
http://twitter.com/Janetfaye/status/7691597621764096

janetfaye said...

5. Tweet:
http://twitter.com/Janetfaye/status/7691597621764096

janetfaye said...

1. I posted on FB:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/janetfaye/posts/114763798589868

janetfaye said...

2. I posted on FB:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/janetfaye/posts/114763798589868

janetfaye said...

3. I posted on FB:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/janetfaye/posts/114763798589868

janetfaye said...

4. I posted on FB:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/janetfaye/posts/114763798589868

janetfaye said...

5. I posted on FB:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/janetfaye/posts/114763798589868

rauzi87 said...

THEY LOVE THE IDEA!

rauzi87 said...

they would make crazy glasses.

rauzi87 said...

I would build a race car

chantal said...

my kids thought this was awesome
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

my daughter wants to build dora
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

i would build a castle
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

i follow you on twitter @chantalgiardina
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

i like you on facebook
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

i added you on facebook
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

chantal said...

i subscribe

chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

rauzi87 said...

subscriber!!!

rauzi87 said...

like myspringfieldmommy on facebook

rauzi87 said...

twitter follower!!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved