Image Map

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Holiday Appeal From Igigi Yuliya Raquel Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


Finding the perfect holiday dress can be hard.  It is even harder if you need a specific size. Igigi designs by Yuliya Raquel specializes in sizes 12 to 32 and styles from casual to evening wear and even wedding dresses are available.

Igigi gave me the chance to try the dress shown above, The Mosaic. The first think I noticed was the packing, the dress was on the hanger and covered in plastic for protection.  What amazed me more than anything was the weight of this piece. It was much heavier than any other dress I have worn, but once you have it on you do not notice it.  I also have never had a dress with pockets, but now that I have it is going to be hard to go back to a non pocketed dress.  It also does not wrinkle which is without a doubt the more important aspect of any dress.  I was a little surprised with the amount of yellow in the small amount of print, the image on the site did not seem to show as much as the dress itself really had.

If you have been looking for a holiday dress there is still time, not much but there is time.  Take a second and see if they have what you have been looking for.

The site is user friendly and each item offers a body style chart for the perfect fit.  They also offer a customer service phone number for any questions you may have.  If you still are not satisfied with your item you can return it up to 60 days from purchase.

Each day through December 24th an item from the collection will be featured at an amazing price.  Plus the sales rack will continue to be up to 80% off.

Want to win a piece from the Igigi collection?
 
Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, December 26th
Winner will be chosen by Random.org and announced on Monday
Winners are responsible for replying with shipping info.

Want to win?
Visit Igigi and tell me which piece you like best
Like Igigi on Facebook
Follow Igigi on Twitter
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy
*Add me as a Facebook Friend
*Say you Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.


Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!
Sponsored by Tomoson.com

42 comments:

Regina D said...

I like the Estrella gown in black

Regina D said...

Follow igigi on Twitter

Regina D said...

Like you on fb

Regina D said...

Follow you

Regina D said...

Subscriber

scottsgal said...

I like the colletta dress in amethyst
msboatgal at aol.com

scottsgal said...

like igigi on fb
msboatgal at aol.com

scottsgal said...

follow on gfc
msboatgal at aol.com

scottsgal said...

facebook friend
msboatgal at aol.com

scottsgal said...

commented I like you on fb wall
msboatgal at aol.com

♡♥♬ Raven In A Blue Room ♬♥♡ said...

I love the Carmella Lace Dress

Thank you for hosting this giveaway

Louis
schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

♡♥♬ Raven In A Blue Room ♬♥♡ said...

I like IGIGI on facebook (Louis Here)

schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

♡♥♬ Raven In A Blue Room ♬♥♡ said...

following @IGIGI on twitter @left_the_stars

schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

♡♥♬ Raven In A Blue Room ♬♥♡ said...

I subscribed to your feed via google reader

schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

♡♥♬ Raven In A Blue Room ♬♥♡ said...

I like your blog on facebook (Louis Here)

schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

♡♥♬ Raven In A Blue Room ♬♥♡ said...

following you on twitter @left_the_stars

schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

HannahAchrissmile said...

I think this florentia dress http://www.igigi.com/holiday-styles/florentia-dress.html is absolutely stunning! and I also love the madrid skirt!

aigcanada7 {at} hotmail (dot) com

HannahAchrissmile said...

follow you on twitter (achrissmile)

aigcanada7 ]at] hotmail (dot) com

HannahAchrissmile said...

subscriber via email

aigcanada7 {at} hotmail dot [com]

HannahAchrissmile said...

like" you on facebook (hannah knit)

aigcanada7 at hotmail (dot) com

HannahAchrissmile said...

I'm your friend on fb (hannah knit)
aigcanada7 }at{ hotmail (dot) com

HannahAchrissmile said...

like" igigi on facebook (hannah knit)

aigcanada7 at hotmail (dot) com

HannahAchrissmile said...

follow igigi on twitter (achrissmile)

aigcanada7 ]at] hotmail (dot) com

Tabathia B said...

I like the tres chic dress
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

Tabathia B said...

like igigi on fb
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

Tabathia B said...

email subscriber
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

Tabathia B said...

fb friend
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

Tabathia B said...

like on fb
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

Tabathia B said...

twitter follower
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

Stam-ish said...

I love, love the http://www.igigi.com/plus-size-new-arrivals/champs-elysees-dress-in-black.html . It is so fabulous.
nicolthepickle(at)yahoodotca

Stam-ish said...

I like you on facebook.
nicolthepickle(at)yahoodotca

andrea v said...

Galicia Sweater is my favorite

andrea v said...

follow Igigi on twitter-vickers2622

andrea v said...

follow you on twitter-vickers2622

andrea v said...

email subscriber

andrea v said...

like you on facebook

Regina D said...

Like igigi on fb

Regina D said...

Looking at Christmas lights

amylynne said...

I like the tres chic dress.

amylynne said...

subscribe

amylynne said...

fb friend

amylynne said...

like msm on fb

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved