Image Map

Friday, April 22, 2011

Have You Seen Rio? Now Bring It Home With The Soundtrack Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
Rio: Music From the Motion Picture 

Have you been to see Rio ?  I took my daughter last weekend, she enjoyed it so much that my brother and his family took her back the next day to see it again.

If you do not know the story, Rio is the last remaining Blue Male Macaw who makes the trip to Rio to spend some quality time (if you will) with the last Blue Female Macaw.  Somewhere along the line he goes missing and we spend the remainder of the movie on the edge of your seat to see if he makes it home.

Before ever seeing this movie we have been listening to the soundtrack, which literally brings the movie to life. What I like is that even after seeing the movie the soundtrack allows you to bring the movie home with you, of course until the DVD is released in a few months.

You will find the following tracks on this CD:

1. REAL IN RIO - Jesse Eisenberg, Jamie Foxx, Anne
2. Hathaway, George Lopez, will.i.am & The Rio Singers
3. LET ME TAKE YOU TO RIO (BLU'S ARRIVAL) - Ester Dean & Carlinhos Brown
4. MAS QUE NADA (2011 RIO VERSION) - Sergio Mendes featuring Gracinha Leporace
5. HOT WINGS (I WANNA PARTY) - will.i.am, Jamie Foxx and Anne Hathaway
6. PRETTY BIRD - Jemaine Clement
7. FLY LOVE - Jamie Foxx
8. TELLING THE WORLD - Taio Cruz
9. FUNKY MONKEY - Siedah Garrett, Carlinhos Brown, Mikael Mutti & Davi Vieira
10. TAKE YOU TO RIO - Ester Dean
11. BALANCO CARIOCA - Mikael Mutti
12. SAPO CAI - Carlinhos Brown & Mikael Mutti
13. SAMBA DE ORLY* - Bebel Gilberto
14. VALSA CARIOCA* - Sergio Mendes

No matter if you have seen the movie or it is still on your list of things to do, the Rio Soundtrack is fun and for my family it is road trip tunes written all over it.

Would you like to win a copy of this CD?
Giveaway ends at 8pm on Sunday, May 8th
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info.
U.S. entries only

Want to win?
Have you seen the movie?  What did you think was cute?
What song on the soundtrack appeals to you?
*Subscribe To My Daily Feed
*Friend Me On Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter
Share this giveaway with your Facebook Friends, comment the link

Thank you to Corpta for my sample used in this review and for the winners prize .  Opinions are honest.  

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

63 comments:

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

plan on seeing it later this month

chelsei said...

I haven't seen the movie yet but I loved the preview especially where all the birds are dancing and then baby rio tries to fly. I like the song Take Me to Rio.
pica_princess_88@yahoo.com

chelsei said...

Subscribe to email
pica_princess_88@yahoo.com

chelsei said...

FB Friend
Chelsei Ryan
pica_princess_88@yahoo.com

rhonda said...

Saw the movie with my Granddaughter. she LOVED it. We will go again. vercatfrontiernetdotnet

rhonda said...

Funky Monkey vercatfrontiernetdotnet

rhonda said...

Daily subscriber vercatfrontiernetdotnet

kayshem said...

I have not seen the movie yet, but I know my daughter wants to.

kayshem@hotmail.com

kayshem said...

I like the song Telling the World.

kayshem@hotmail.com

kayshem said...

FB fan.

Katie Morris Crider

kayshem@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I want to see this movie soon with the kids and would love to have the soundtrack to play in the car Tiffypoot @ (aol.com)

Unknown said...

I'd like to hear the songs with Jamie Foxx in them Tiffypoot @ (aol.com)

Unknown said...

I subscribe by RSS in my feed reader - FeedDemon. Tiffypoot @ (aol.com)

Unknown said...

I "like" you on facebook - tiffypixie -Tiffypoot @ (aol.com)

Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter
@tiffypixie
Tiffypoot @ (aol.com)

littlelatina said...

we loved the cartoon and the music

rhonda said...

LOVED,LOVED,LOVED this movie. Can hardly wait for the DVD to be sold. vercatfrontiernetdotnet

rhonda said...

Funky Monkey was my granddaughter's fav. vercaatfrontiernetdotnet

rhonda said...

Daily subscriber vercatfrontiernetdotnet

rhonda said...

Friend of MSM on FB vercatfrontiernetdotnet

rhonda said...

I like that it was about trying new things--you justmight like them. vercatfrontiernetdotnet

Unknown said...

We have not seen this movie yet but we are eager to see it with the kids.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I like the Hot Wings song!

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Subscribe to blog emails.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I friended you on FB as Anne Loyd.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter as Anneliz702.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

rauzi87 said...

subscriber

rauzi87 said...

twitter follower

rauzi87 said...

facebook fan

pmj said...

We haven't seen the movie yet but we really want to. The reviews look great!

pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

Funky Monkey song sounds great!
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

subscriber
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

voted

pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

voted

pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

voted

pjames330 at aol dot com

Teresa Young said...

We saw the movie with the grandkids & they loved it - danced in their seats so I know they'd love the soundtrack

tmyoung at rochester dot rr dot com

Teresa Young said...

Hot Wings is a great song

tmyoung at rochester dot rr dot com

Teresa Young said...

Twitter follower @tmy56

tmyoung at rochester dot rr dot com

Diana said...

I have not seen the movie yet
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

Hot wings sounds like a good song
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

I like you on Fb
hrddiana556@gmail.com

pmj said...

voted
pjames330 at aol dot com

Unknown said...

I plan to see the movie this weekend
nclaudia 25 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Unknown said...

I am an email subscriber
nclaudia 25 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter (@dealsfan32)
nclaudia 25 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Unknown said...

I like your blog on facebook ( claudia n)
nclaudia 25 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan said...

Loved the movie, except we had to it in the front row at the 3D theater, lol. It was very, very close. I loved the bright colors and music, and my son loved the "Awkward" line (he says it about 20 times a day).

Anonymous said...

i haven't seen the movie. I will wait for it to come on DVD

jim.coyne2@verizon.net

Anonymous said...

Pretty Bird is an interesting song

jim.coyne2@verizon.net

Anonymous said...

i'm your friend on facebook

jim.coyne2@verizon.net

Anonymous said...

i follow you on twitter

@JCoyne1031

jim.coyne2@verizon.net

debijackson said...

saw it with brea email sub djackson1958 at hotmail dot com

debijackson said...

love the antics of babyhippo email sub djackson1958 at hotmail dot com

saturdaynightfever said...

I saw this movie last weekend and so enjoyed it!

edgenemmers@gmail.com

Sand said...

I haven't seen the movie yet but look forward to it.

pmj said...

voted
pjames330 at aol dot com

lilyk said...

I haven't seen the movie yet but it looks very interesting!

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen the movie. Pretty Bird sounds like a great song. garrettsambo@aol.com

lilyk said...

I subscribed to your feed.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Twitter under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

Pretty Bird sounds very interesting!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved