Image Map

Friday, April 22, 2011

Pedigree Large Breed Nutrition Dog Food Trial

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
I was very excited to be recently invited to participate in the Pedigree Ambassador dog food trial. If you are a frequent reader of my site I have made mention of my 4 dogs. 

I have decided to introduce my oldest and biggest "puppy" Max to this new food.  Max is a half black lab, half golden retriever, is 7 years old and weighs about 110 pounds. 

I was sent a bag of Pedigree Large Breed nutrition which is a new formula for the 4 universal needs of all dogs including immunity, digestion, oral care and skin & coat. Before I began switching Max's food, I would rate his skin & coat as average, with perhaps a little flakiness because of the cold, dry winter.  His oral care is also average. He has no problems with digestion and I can not remember the last time he was sick.

I have been transitioning Max from his most recent food to this new Pedigree food.  Up until now, he has been a faithful Pedigree dog. My husband and I have been feeding our dogs Pedigree large bites for the last several years.  We have been loyal Pedigree food supporters.  I appreciate their efforts and donations to shelter dogs and the Pedigree Adoption Drive. You can also keep up with Pedigree on Twitter.

Max has been eating this new food for 4 days now and he clearly enjoys it.  For days 1 and 2, I put 25% of the new food into his old food.  For days 3 and 4, I had about a 50/50 split between this new food and his old food.  By the time I get to 7 days, Max will be eating 100% of the new food and I will keep you up-to-date on the changes I observe with his oral care, skin & coat, immunity and digestion.

If you are interested in this new food, you can go to the Pedigree website and print off a $3.00 coupon on the new Pedigree food for dogs.
    I wrote this review while participating in an Ambassador campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Pedigree and received dog food to facilitate my reviews and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.

    Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

    No comments:

     

    Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved