Image Map

Friday, April 22, 2011

Still Time To Enter The Ester-C Mom Contest

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

Are you worried about getting a cold with all this wet spring weather and temperature changes?  Have you considered trying pharmacist recommended Ester-C?  They offer a line of Immune Support that offer much more than just vitamin C.  

Over the past few weeks I have been trying To Go packs.  They are orange in flavor, but not a sweet orange that you may expect, in fact on one occasion I added a small amount of sweetener.  Each packet is small and can easily be carried in a purse or even wallet.  With just one packet a day added to water you could help your immune system.  I like the they are non-acidic and should no upset your stomach.  

I can not honestly say if taking Ester-C has helped my immune, but I can tell you that I have been sick with the typical spring cold bugs.  It may be just good luck or maybe that they have helped me.  Either way it is working for me and therefore I will keep taking them until summer is here.

This is not my first time sharing Ester-C with you.  Right now they are rewarding Mom's who are always on the go with over 200 prizes in the Ester-C 24/7 Mom Contest

  If you have not entered  there is still plenty of time.  Just make a 30 second video or submit a photo with an essay explaining why you or the Mom you nominate is a 24/7 Mom.  If you are not going to be entering you can take a minute and vote for the Mom of your choice.

To learn more about the contest visit Ester-C. While you are there be sure to sign up and print their coupons.

If you sign up please let me know by leaving a comment I will be happy to help spread the word about your entry.  Be sure to like Ester-C on facebook, you will be the fist to learn about their contests, coupons, new products and samples.

Thank you to Ester-C for providing me with the samples used for this review, compensation will be received for this post in the form of a gift card.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved