Image Map

Friday, April 22, 2011

Unclaimed Giveaway Prizes: Winners Must Contact Me by 11:59 PM CST Friday, April 22th

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

I had 6 giveaways that ended Sunday, April 17th at 8 PM CST.  Thank you to everyone who entered, I really appreciate it.  

Some of the winners have not yet contacted me with your mailing information.  Please contact me by Friday, April 22nd at 11:59 PM CST or I will have to select a new winner.

Salon Grafix
55 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#55 is Hoa

The Baby Nurse Bible Book
8 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#8 is Pauline

#7 is Elaine

Sun Chlorella
  14 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#14 is pmj

Teacher's Guide to Grants
14 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
 #14 is Alicia C.

5 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#5 is rauzi87

Make sure you have entered all of my other giveaways.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved