Image Map

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sports Illustrated Kids: 3D Sports Blast Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
Sports Illustrated KIDS In Your Face 3D: 3D Sports Blast (Sports Illustrated Kids: in Your Face 3d Book) 
I was given a copy of Sports Illustrated Kids: An IN YOUR FACE 3D Book: 3D SPORTS BLAST! (Time Home Entertainment, 2010) by David E Klutho. Sports Illustrated Kids has taken a book that may have only interested the sports minded children and made it into a book for all kids with their intriguing 3D effects. 

Sports Illustrated Kids: 3D Sports Blast! is an 80 page hardcover 80 page book that showcases some of the best sports 3D photography (over 50 pictures are in 3D). All varieties of sports are featured--professional, college, extreme, up-and-coming athletes (aka kid athletes), big names names everyone knows (Albert Pujols, LeBron James +), not so well known names, monster trucks, sports fans & so very much more. Throughout the book there is also small bits of written information about the various pictures. The book is entertaining, educational and a bit inspirational.

Here is the synopsis from the back of the Sports Illustrated Kids: 3D Sports Blast!:
Sports Illustrated Kids brings you the world's best sports photography--in eye-popping 3D! Veteran Sports Illustrated photography David E. Klutho pulls you right into the action with his high-impact pictures and state-of-the-art 3D. You'll feel like you're grabbing rebounds with NBA stars, reeling in a big catch with pro fishermen, and flying high with world champion hang gliders. 3D Sports Blast! is guaranteed to knock you off your feet.

My entire family thought this book was pretty cool--it definitely caught my 4 year old's attention much better than most sports books do. The 3D effects really add a lot to the pictures. I think the book is a perfect length for this type of book (at least for my family). I do wish I had an extra set of the 3D glasses (1 is included) to that I could look more effectively with my child but that is really the only thing I could think to change. 

Would you like to win a copy of this book?

Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, July 3rd

 Winner chosen by Random.org

Winners responsible for supplying shipping info.

Want to win?
*What do you like about 3D books?
*Tell me what you like about Sports Illustrated
Subscribe To My Daily Feed

*Friend Me On Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter

 Thank you to Goodman Media for my sample used in this review and for the winners prize.  Opinions are honest, review by Michelle.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

61 comments:

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

3d books are fun

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

subscriber

shana said...

I've never read a 3D book!

nineteen19 at blackfoot dot net

shana said...

My son used to buy Sports Illustrated & really like the stories & great pictures.

nineteen19 at blackfoot dot net

shana said...

like you on face book

nineteen19 at blackfoot dot net

shana said...

GFC follower

nineteen19 at blackfoot dot net

Kimberly said...

I like how the 3-D pictures "pop out" at you.
Kims2312@verizon.net

Kimberly said...

Sports Illustrated always has good articles. My husband likes the swimsuit edition:)
Kims2312@verizon.net

Kimberly said...

I like you on FB
Kimberly Schotz
Kims2312@verizon.net

tamiv said...

The 3D makes it seem like its right here in front of Me!
geauxtami@yahoo.com

tamiv said...

Email Subscriber
geauxtami@yahoo.com

tamiv said...

Facebook Fan
geauxtami@yahoo.com

tamiv said...

I follow You on Twitter (@tamivol)

tamiv said...

I remember my Brothers getting Sports Illustrated when I was younger and they always liked the articles and pictures!
geauxtami@yahoo.com

rhonda said...

3-D books let you "almost" be a part of the picture. vercatfrontiernetdotnet

rhonda said...

S.I. helps you keep up with ALL the sports. All the stats to both professional and college standings. vercatfrontiernetdotnet

rhonda said...

Daily subscriber. vercatfrontiernetdotnet

rhonda said...

Fan of MSM on FB vercatfrontiernetdotnet

bison61 said...

3-D books are interesting and fun for kids

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

polly said...

i like that the pictures are better to look at
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

sports illustrated is the best sports magazine and has been for years!
pkeintz@gmail.com

Unknown said...

My kids love 3d books. They are just plain fun Tiffypoot @ (aol.com)

Unknown said...

I like sports illustrated because my hubby likes the articles Tiffypoot @ (aol.com)

Anonymous said...

I like how much more realistic things are in 3D

Anonymous said...

I like the many illustrations and sports statistics in the magazines

Anonymous said...

I like you on facebook ERin Cook

Anonymous said...

following you on twitter @cooks1978

Jodi said...

I like Sports Illustrated because I have always enjoyed watching and playing sports.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I am a friend of yours on facebook.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I subscribe via email.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Diana said...

3D books are just fun!
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

Sports Illustrated has always been enjoyed by my boys
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

I like you on fb
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

I follow you on twitter
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Beauty To Love said...

-I love how the pages come to life in 3D Books
aliaskys (at) yahoo . com
THANK YOU!! :)

Beauty To Love said...

-I think Sports Illustrated is a great Sports Information magazine, and good resource for anything sports related.
aliaskys (at) yahoo . com
THANK YOU!! :)

Beauty To Love said...

-I'm Subscribed to You via RSS and Email
aliaskys (at) yahoo . com
THANK YOU!! :)

Beauty To Love said...

I Like You on Facebook
--FB Name: Francine E.
aliaskys (at) yahoo . com
THANK YOU!! :)

Beauty To Love said...

I Follow You on Twitter
--Twitter Name: @BeautyToLove
aliaskys (at) yahoo . com
THANK YOU!! :)

Anonymous said...

I have never seen a 3d book and I know my little nephew would love this book!

laurie1993@verizon.net

Anonymous said...

We have subscribed to sports illustrated in the past-great magazine

laurie1993@verizon.net

Anonymous said...

subscribe to your daily email

laurie1993@verizon.net

Anonymous said...

I like you on FB

laurie1993@verizon.net

Anonymous said...

Follow you on Twitter under Frugalwahms

laurie1993@verizon.net

Jessica King said...

I like how with 3D it's right there in front of you!
Sweet20j at yahoo dot com

Jessica King said...

I like Sports Illustrated because it's very interesting to my son & husband!
Sweet20j at yahoo dot com

Jessica King said...

Subscribed to your feed via Google Reader
Sweet20j at yahoo dot com

Jessica King said...

Like you on FB
Jessica King
Sweet20j at yahoo dot com

Jessica King said...

Following you on Twitter
@JessicaSvitak
Sweet20j at yahoo dot com

Anja M. said...

3D books are fun for kids, because the picture "pops" out.

anjathisandthat at yahoo dot com

Anja M. said...

They have good articles and pics.

anjathisandthat at yahoo dot com

Anja M. said...

I am a email subscriber.

anjathisandthat at yahoo dot com

Anja M. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pmj said...

I like the 3D effect!
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

The amazing athletes.
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

subscriber
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

twitter follower
pj436
pjames330 at aol dot com

lilyk said...

I like how cool 3D books look.

lilyk said...

I subscribed to your feed.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Twitter under the username likwan.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved