Granite Cleaner is a premier product designed specifically for the care and maintenance of high-end Granite, Marble and Tile counter tops. This 100% biodegradeable daily cleaner is safe to use on all kitchen, bath and other marble, granite and tile counter tops. The streak-free formula has been tested and approved by marble and granite professionals to quickly remove dirt and grime from tile and stone counter tops without leaving behind soap scum, streaks or a rainbow effect that is common in "All Purpose" cleaners. The pH neutral formula is gentle and will not remove expensive and time consuming sealers. With daily use Granite Cleaner helps to maintain stones factory finish with a brilliant, streak-free shine.
Over the past few weeks we have been putting Black Diamond Counter Cleaner to the test. My kitchen and part of my bath have granite and it is had to find a product that cleans the service without the worry of damaging the counters. The thing that struck me the most is that their product has little to no order. The next thing I noticed is how the black of my counter shined, it was almost like the cleaner had worked only on the black. After a week or so the other back colors started to pop.
Would you like to win a bottle of Black Diamond Counter Cleaner?
Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, August 7th
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info.
U.S. entries only
U.S. entries only
Want to Win?
Like Counter Cleaner on Facebook
*Subscribe To My Daily Feed
*Friend Me On Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


26 comments:
trying to sign up- goes to error do not know if it went thru
subscriber here
fb..................
Signed up for CC's Newsletter
thedrama_kings at yahoo dot com
Liked Counter Cleaner on Facebook (Jessica King)
Subscribed to your feed via Google Reader.
Like your page on Facebook (Jessica King)
Following you on Twitter (JessicaSvitak)
I signed up for Counter Cleaner's Newsletter
To this email address: sisqi2001 (at) excite.com
confirmed
royalegacy at gmail dot com
I like Counter Cleaner on FB
Danielle Sg
royalegacy at gmail dot com
~I follow you on Twitter @royalegacy
royalegacy at gmail dot com
~I like you on Facebook ~Danielle SG
royalegacy at gmail dot com
~I subscribe to your daily feed
royalegacy at gmail dot com
I Signed up for Counter Cleaner's newsletter
ginahamm@yahoo.com
I Like Counter Cleaner on Facebook
ginahamm@yahoo.com
I Friend you On Facebook
ginahamm@yahoo.com
I Follow you on Twitter - gypsiesthread
ginahamm@yahoo.com
Already a Counter Cleaner newsletter subscriber erinnsluka@gmail.com
Email subscriber erinnsluka@gmail.com
signed up for their newsletter
laurie1993@verizon.net
Like Counter Cleaner on Facebook
laurie1993@verizon.net
subscribe via email
laurie1993@verizon.net
like you on FB
laurie1993@verizon.net
follow via twitter under frugalwahms
laurie1993@verizon.net
I signed up for Counter Cleaner's newsletter.
I subscribed to your feed.
Post a Comment