Dog Collar Boutique is the brainchild of 2 men who became friends through the Big Brothers Big Sisters program, since dogs are important in both of their lives they decided to put together a site where you can find a large selection of high quality collars and other products for your pets!
They currently carry a large selection of:
- Dog Collars
- Dog Harnesses
- Dog Coats & Vests
- Dog Carriers
- Dog Leashes & Leads
- Dog Treats & Dog Toys
- Dog Jewelry
- Cat Collars
I had a chance to check out their site and I found some really fun things! We have a very spoiled Golden Retriever as part of our family, I was given a super cute Tropical Flowers Lead to check out and it is absolutely adorable--my dog my be big but she is as girly as a dog can get, so this fits her personality perfectly! They have some super adorable and practical dog collars that fit dogs with neck sizes from about 9" to 30" depending on the style--including seasonal styles like their Sensational Summer Dog Collars. Their Dog Toys are great too--my dog likes her plush dog toys--she carries them around & cares for them like they are her babies.
Many of the items I liked wouldn't work for our big dog but if I had a little pup--I really liked some of their Designer Dog Carriers and their retractable leashes are super cute, but are only sized up to 28 lbs.
Dog Collar Boutique is a great place to fine fun, functional and stylish items for your four-legged family member. They have lots to choose from and their clearance section is well worth taking a peek at as well!
Thanks to Dog Collar Boutique for my samples used in this review, opinions are honest. Review by Michelle.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:
Post a Comment