Image Map

Friday, July 22, 2011

EvoraPlus Oral Probiotic Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


Having a healthy mouth, teeth and gums is important to your overall physical and emotional health. We all know the importance of brushing and flossing, but have you hear of an probiotic made specifically for you mouth? Oragenics, Inc has developed EvoraPlus--the first ever, all-natural probiotic teeth whitening mint. The original formulation was designed for twice a day use but now they have created a more powerful, once daily version.
EvoraPlus uses a patented oral probiotic blend called ProBiora3. It consists of 3 beneficial bacterial that are naturally present in healthy mouths, which when taken as directed, re-establish the healthy balance of good bacteria in your mouth, resulting in:
  • Whiter teeth (up to 3-4 shades in the first month of taking) without causing tooth sensitivity or gum irritation
  • Freshens Breath
  • Healthier Teeth and Gums
EvoraPlus is safe for use with dental crowns, bridges, dentures, veneers, aligners and braces. It does not require refrigeration. EvoraPlus is designed for people ages 11+, their is also a EvoraKids for those under 11 as well EvoraPet version for you pets.

I was given a sample of EvoraPlus for this review. I have been using it for about 2 weeks so far and I do notice some improvement in the whiteness of my teeth. I am not sure about my breath--my husband hasn't pointed that out one way or the other. I am a believer in probiotics when used correctly and I understand the link between periodontal disease and diseases such as diabetes, heart disease and osteoporosis, so I am excited to have EvoraPlus as part of my daily oral care routine. It has a pleasant minty taste and I love that it only has to be taken once per day!

Now, I am not a physician or dentist, I am only telling you about the product and what I think of it for myself and my family, I do not know your medical or dental history, so if you have any questions regarding whether you or your family member should use this product, please refer the questions to you personal physician or dentist. 

EvoraPlus is available through the Oragenics website & they are offering My Springfield Mommy U.S. readers a coupon code for $5 off EvoraPlus at checkout--the code is EPLUS811 now through August 31, 2011.

Would you like to win a box of EvoraPlus?

Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, August 7th
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info.
U.S. entries only
 
Want to Win?
Like EvoraPlus on Facebook
Follow EvoraPlus on Twitter
*Subscribe To My Daily Feed
*Friend Me On Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter

 Thank you to EvoraPlus for my samples used in this review and for the winners prize.  Opinins are honest, review by Michelle.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

28 comments:

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

subscriber

Roseann K. said...

Facebook friend.

Roseann K. said...

Email subscriber.

Jessica King said...

Liked EvoraPlus on Facebook (Jessica King)

Jessica King said...

Following EvoraPlus on Twitter (JessicaSvitak)

Jessica King said...

Subscribed to your feed via Google Reader.

Jessica King said...

Like your page on Facebook (Jessica King)

Danielle S said...

I like EvoraPlus on FB
Danielle Sg

Danielle S said...

I follow EvoraPlus on Twitter
@royalegacy

Danielle S said...

~I like you on Facebook
~Danielle SG

Danielle S said...

~I follow you on Twitter
@royalegacy

Danielle S said...

~I subscribe to your daily feed
royalegacy at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I follow EvoraPlus on Twitter
amccrenshaw
ohmiss14 at yahoo dot com ☮

Unknown said...

I'm an email subscriber
ohmiss14 at yahoo dot com ☮

Unknown said...

I like you on FB
alicia crenshaw
ohmiss14 at yahoo dot com ☮

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter
amccrenshaw
ohmiss14 at yahoo dot com ☮

pmj said...

fb fan of evoraplus
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

twitter follower of
evoraplus
pj436
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

subscriber
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

twitter follower
pj436
pjames330 at aol dot com

Gina said...

I Like EvoraPlus on Facebook

ginahamm@yahoo.com

Gina said...

I Follow EvoraPlus on Twitter - gypsiesthread

ginahamm@yahoo.com

Gina said...

I follow you on twitter - gypsiesthread

ginahamm@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

email subscriber

laurie1993@verizon.net

Anonymous said...

like you on FB

laurie1993@verizon.net

Anonymous said...

Follow EvoraPlus on Twitter

laurie1993@verizon.net

lilyk said...

I follow EvoraPlus on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I subscribed to your feed.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved