Image Map

Friday, July 22, 2011

Smurfs a Magical Smurf Adventure DVD Review

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
Smurfs: A Magical Smurf Adventure 

I loved watching The Smurfs on Saturday mornings when I was a little girl. I remember the Smurfs being everywhere--I had Smurf figurines, a Smurfette glass and to this day, when I see something with a Smurf on it, it brings back fond memories of childhood. Now, I can share my Smurf memories with my child with the Warner Home Entertainment release of new DVD The Smurfs: A Magical Smurf Adventure on July 19, 2011.
The Smurfs: A Magical Smurf Adventure features 10 episodes from the 2nd season of the 9-year-running, Emmy-Award winning, NBC's, 80's Saturday morning cartoon series, The Smurfs. Here is the synopsis from the case of the DVD I received for this review:

Get your Smurf on with this 2-disc set of 10 Smurftacular Season 2 Episodes!
In a hidden village dwells a clan of magical creatures, living in mushroom houses and taking showers with dewdrops. They're  those international celebrities known far and wide as the Smurfs--and they're back on DVD. This itty-bitty powder-blue crew, including Brainy, Lazy, Vanity and Smurfette, is led by the wise, gentle and 542-year-old Papa Smurf. Gargamel, the local evil wizard, is forever scheming against the tiny team, but our little friends outsmurf him every time! The Smurfs may only be three apples high, but they left miles of smiles on the faces of Saturday morning cartoon fans from 1981 to 1989! Smurf it up again with this colorful collection of superior Smurftainment!
Episodes-
Disc 1:
  • Smurf Van Winkle
  • Revenge of the Smurfs
  • The Magic Fountain
  • Smurf Me No Flowers
  • The Cursed Country
Disc 2:
  • The Blue Plague
  • The Ring of Castellac
  • A Mere Truffle
  • Gormandizing Greedy
  • Sister Smurf
Special Features:
  • Smurf Speak: Express Yourself the Smurf Way
  • Smurftastic Moments: 10 Top Moments from the Smurfs' Second Season
I had a blast watching The Smurfs: A Magical Smurf Adventure with my 4 year old. We both enjoyed sharing a piece of my past. The Smurfs are classic cartoons that the entire family will enjoy!


 Thank you to Lippin Group for my sample used in this review, opinions are honest review by Michelle.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved