Image Map

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wonka Exceptionals Bar Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 
I can not believe I am admitting this, but last night I had my very first Wonka Bar, it is true.  How I have managed to go over 30 years without having is hard for even me to believe but somehow I did.  I think a lot of it had to do with when I was a kid I always assumed it was just a movie and not an actual candy.
 
I am sure the question you are asking is which of the 200 Wonka Bars did I try.....

The answer, I tried a little of the new Wonka Scrumdiddlyumptious and the Triple Dazzle Carmel.  Later today I plan to try the Chocolate Waterfall and Fantabulous Fudge Bar.

Needless to say I have only good things to say about the bars (who could complain about anything chocolate) and if you are like me and have made it this long without ever trying one, I suggest you make time to enjoy a bar...or two!
 
 Be sure to keep an eye out this fall for the famous Wonka Golden Ticket, there will be some great prizes and even second chance drawing making your odds of winning better than ever!
 
Would you like to win some chocolate?
Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, July 31st
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info.
U.S. entries only
 
Want to Win?
Which of the 200 Wonka Bars have you tried?
What do you think sets Wonka apart from other chocolates?
*Subscribe To My Daily Feed
*Friend Me On Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter

 Thank you to Wonka for my samples used in this review and for the winners prize, opinions are honest.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

95 comments:

Linda Kish said...

I have had the chocolate waterfall bar.

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Linda Kish said...

What set's it apart is it's incredible flavor.

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

andrea v said...

domed dark chocolate is one I have tried
vickers at comcast dot net

andrea v said...

the name, who hasn't seen charlie and the chocolate factory

andrea v said...

email subscriber

andrea v said...

friend on facebook

andrea v said...

follow you on twitter-vickers2622

pmj said...

The chocolate waterfall bsr
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

there uniqueness sets them apart
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

subscriber
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

twitter follower
pj436
pjames330 at aol dot com

Tamara B. said...

I have tried the Chocolate Waterfall and it was so delicious! I haven't been able to find the Triple Dazzle Carmel because they are always sold out of. I think Wonka chocolate brings out the kid in everyone of us thinking of finding that golden ticket that is what makes their candy bars different than others.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. said...

Friend on Facebook
(Tamara Bennington)
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

phxbne said...

have never tried one!

phxbne said...

twitter phxbne

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

have not tried any

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

wonka knows quality

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

subscriber

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

facebook

Tara Oliver said...

I haven't tried any of them! I know, so deprived, right? :)
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

I think the movie sets the candy apart honestly - who hasn't seen it, and who wouldn't want to try candy from the movie?? :)
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

subscriber!
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

friends on FB!
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

I follow you on Twitter as th7272. thanks for the giveaway!
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

bison61 said...

I have not tried these bars

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Um... I have to admit that I've only had a Wonka chocolate bar once and don't recall what kind it was. My oldest son once won a giant gift basket full of Wonka candy for a Halloween costume contest and, as most parents, waited until he was asleep to "borrow" the chocolate bar! It was VERY good, I remember that much!
ohmiss14 at yahoo dot com ☮

Unknown said...

Some candy companies put all of their money into pretty/exciting packaging and use it to wrap a crappy-tasting product. Others make a great-tasting candy, but the wrapper is blah. Wonka stands out because they make a quality product AND their packaging is fun, kid-friendly, and eye-catching.
ohmiss14 at yahoo dot com ☮

Unknown said...

I like you on FB
alicia crenshaw
ohmiss14 at yahoo dot com ☮

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter
amccrenshaw
ohmiss14 at yahoo dot com ☮

Unknown said...

I'm an email subscriber
ohmiss14 at yahoo dot com ☮

Jessica King said...

I have tried the Scrumdiddlyumptious bar!

Jessica King said...

I think what sets Wonka apart from the others is their flavor and variety.

Jessica King said...

Subscribed to your feed via Google Reader.

Jessica King said...

Like you on Facebook (Jessica King)

Gina said...

I have not tried any wonka bars yet, but I would love to win some!!

ginahamm@yahoo.com

Gina said...

I thinks Wonka's large variety of flavors sets them apart!

ginahamm@yahoo.com

Gina said...

I subscribe to your feed!

ginahamm@yahoo.com

Gina said...

I follow you on Twitter!

ginahamm@yahoo.com

rhonda said...

I haven't tried any of them. :( vercatfrontiernetdotnet

rhonda said...

Daily subscriber. vercatfrontiernetdotnet

rhonda said...

I like MDM on FB vercatfrontiernetdotnet

rhonda said...

The name says it ALL -- Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. vercatfrontiernetdotnet

polly said...

i like their domed dark chocolate bar
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

their chocolates just have a nice creamy taste
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

email subscriber
pkeintz@gmail.com

scottsgal said...

I've only had the caramel bar
msboatgal at aol.com

scottsgal said...

the chocolate is very smooth and rich
msboatgal at aol.com

RBenson said...

I dont think Ive ever had a Wonka bar, but the Triple Dazzle Carmel sounds good!

rbenson1011@gmail.com

RBenson said...

I think the number of different varieties they have sets them apart from other brands.

rbenson1011@gmail.com

RBenson said...

Email subscriber

rbenson1011@gmail.com

RBenson said...

Friend On Facebook (Rachel Benson)

rbenson1011@gmail.com

RBenson said...

Follow you on Twitter @rbenson1011

rbenson1011@gmail.com

Ladytink_534 said...

I've had the chocolate waterfall bar but I wasn't all that impressed with it. I'd love to try something else because Wonka is awesome.

Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

Ladytink_534 said...

I LIKE you on FB~ Jennifer L.
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

Ladytink_534 said...

I follow you on Twitter (@Ladytink_534)
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

paulamena1 said...

I haven't tried any of them
paulamena1@hotmail.com

paulamena1 said...

My son loves it and wonka knows quality paulamena1@hotmail.com

paulamena1 said...

I follow you on facebook.
paula andrea cucalon valderrama

paulamena1@hotmail.com

paulamena1 said...

I am email suscriber.
paulamena1@hotmail.com

meredith m said...

i havent tried any of the wonka bars, i havent seen them in my store yet
mermont84 at yahoo.com

meredith m said...

im your friend on facebook
mermont84 at yahoo.com

meredith m said...

i follow you on twitter @mermont84
mermont84 at yahoo.com

Mandy said...

I havent tried any yet
cluelessme8{at}hotmail{dot}com

Mandy said...

I am your friend on FB
cluelessme8{at}hotmail{dot}com

Mandy said...

I follow you on twitter
cluelessme8{at}hotmail{dot}com

Heather Kelly said...

I have had a regular wonka chocolate bar, it was great!

Heather K.
mysticbutterfly37 at yahoo.com

Heather Kelly said...

I feel that what sets Wonka chocolate apart from others is their taste and texture of their chocolate.

Heather K.
mysticbutterfly37 at yahoo.com

Heather Kelly said...

I follow you on Facebook.

Heather K.
mysticbutterfly37 at yahoo.com

Heather Kelly said...

I follow you on Twitter @matthewsmommy.

Heather K.
mysticbutterfly37 at yahoo.com

Heather Kelly said...

I subscribed to your feed.

Heather K.
mysticbutterfly37 at yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Love the chocolate waterfall flavor! tracietrump@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Love the unique flavors of willie wonka! tracietrump@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Rss feed subscriber! tracietrump@yahoo.com

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan.

Roseann K. said...

Email subscriber.

Anonymous said...

FB friend! tracietrump@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Follow you via twitter@tmt121172 tracietrump@yahoo.com

Diana said...

I've tried the chocolate waterfall
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

It's just the best chocolate ever!
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

I like you on fb
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

I follow on twitter
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I've tried the Chocolate Waterfalls and the Domed Dark chocolate bar. What sets Wonka candy apart is that it reminds you of the delightful books by Roald Dahl.
maddiemb {at} comcast (dot) net

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to your RSS feed.
maddiemb {at} comcast (dot) net

Anonymous said...

I friend you on Facebook (FB name: Maddie Brubaker).
maddiemb {at} comcast (dot) net

Anonymous said...

I follow you on Twitter (@shala_darkstone).
maddiemb {at} comcast (dot) net

Unknown said...

I actually haven't had any of them.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I think Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory Book and movies set this chocolate apart from the other companies.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I subscribe to blog emails.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I friended you on FB as Anne Loyd.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter as Anneliz702.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Beauty To Love said...

-I've tried the Chocolate Waterfall and Scrumdiddlyumptious bars

aliaskys (at) yahoo . com
THANK YOU!! :)

Beauty To Love said...

-What sets Wonka apart from other chocolates: The taste and creamy texture. They also have some unique flavors.

aliaskys (at) yahoo . com
THANK YOU!! :)

Beauty To Love said...

-I'm Subscribed to You via Email and RSS
aliaskys (at) yahoo . com
THANK YOU!! :)

Beauty To Love said...

I Like You on Facebook
--FB Name: Francine E.
aliaskys (at) yahoo . com
THANK YOU!! :)

Beauty To Love said...

I Follow You on Twitter
--Twitter Name: @BeautyToLove
aliaskys (at) yahoo . com
THANK YOU!! :)

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved